Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk
User Name
Password

Old 10-06-2007, 09:42 PM   #1
SmileyFAAce_

Default Can anyone test my UI for me.

Im wondering if someone can test my UI to see if it works properly for me.. I dont play EQ much anymore since all the latest patches ect.. Im fed up with Sony. I dont want to pay 16.05 just to find out if they did a good patch:P.. the UI can be found here
http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=5188
Before the patches and all the issues with * tweaking your UI_name_servername file to get the window sizes right, my UI worked just fine. Load and play.. no xlm errors nothing.
The above link is the one I personally use.. I am the Author of work on other Authors work for these UI's I downloaded.
I have journeyed to Rappelz. Its new to me.. Im having some fun.. and its FREE to download and play...
I would apreciate anyone trying to download the link and seeing if it works after the oct 5 patch.
I have read about issues with players about windows not showing graphics such as tables .. ect in the game..I read that person had a 6800 nvidia card.. thats my card ><. I never had ANY issues like that myself.. ( I truely feal sorry for all the people that are having issues just to have a custom UI work. It is alot of work to try to de bug your issues personally and I feal for ya all.
Anyway, please if someone or a few people can try my UI set just to see if it loads with no tweaking.

Thanks again..

SmileyFAAce_

Last edited by SmileyFAAce_ : 10-06-2007 at 09:46 PM. Reason: hyper link didnt work
Old 10-07-2007, 06:33 AM   #2
Wolfling
A Treant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

All seems fine, no xml errors

Loaded with options screen, no messed up windows

Screenshot attached for your ref, had to zip as 1900x1200 res not allowed to upload

also for your ref, i use 8800 card, which has had its fair share of problems with EQ. but all "seems" fine atm, time will tell )

Wolf
Attached Files
File Type: zip smiley.zip (300.6 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Wolfling : 10-07-2007 at 06:46 AM.
Wolfling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 11:06 PM   #3
SmileyFAAce_

Default re:All seems fine, no xml errors

Thank you very much for testing it for me Wolfling. Thank you for the screenshot too.

SmileyFAAce_