Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > Interface Wish List
User Name
Password

Old 05-24-2006, 08:55 AM   #1
Mikext06
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default default_old

hi, i'am looking for this with percentage bars for experience, and AA mainly. i've looked here but no luck. Would like the old spell book too if possible lol

Last edited by Mikext06 : 05-24-2006 at 03:17 PM.
Mikext06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 11:32 PM   #2
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

Default Mikext06 : sugestion

You can try Old_Default from Haliken found at eqinterface.com....downloads... complete sets.. functional... old default.
ALSO, you can try SmileyFAAce NEW! Found at eqinterface.com ....downloads... complete sets.... minimalist... SmileyFAAce NEW!.... This one has some changes but clean.After you look at these two,if these are not to you satisfaction, please explain what you want . I may be able to guide you in the right direction.
As always, Enjoy!

SmileyFAAce

Last edited by SmileyFAAce : 05-28-2006 at 11:39 PM.
SmileyFAAce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 08:09 AM   #3
Egras
A Lost Soul

Agreed. Look through the downloads area and see if there is a custom UI that has SOME of what your looking for. Then see if people can make small changes to it.

I wont mod anyone elses work personally though. I stick to EgrasUI work only. Some may help out though.
Old 05-29-2006, 02:42 PM   #4
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

Default I wont mod anyone elses work personally though. I stick to EgrasUI work only

no comment Thats funny.But, I will say this..In the first place.. how did you get the idea to change your normal ui in the game? You must have started to work off of that one point of time or another. AND to " SELL" your work on a post that someone is trying to help others out is weak.I give you respect in knowing somethings that I or perhaps others don't know(as far as UI's graphics ) But so much for that comment. * flys out the door. >> Mikext06 << I'll gladly put some pieces together you like. Just tell me what you like .Personal message me on this site since im done in this topic after this post for ressons unknown

ps. Egrass .. When will you complete your database part of the ui?
(I would have behaved but don't like being flamed for being nice! Since there are only me posting .. I take it personally)

As always,Enjoy!
SmileyFAAce

Last edited by SmileyFAAce : 05-29-2006 at 02:56 PM.
Old 05-30-2006, 04:24 PM   #5
Mikext06
A Gray Wolf

Well i got my percents to show in the default inventory. I modified the the EQUI_Inventory.xml, and got it to work. If i can just get, and old spell book xml file that would be great.

here's a picture of the change to the inventory

Notice the exp bar & aa bar has percents now

BTW that default old ui everything seems to work, but the effects don't show your current buffs.

Last edited by Mikext06 : 05-30-2006 at 07:38 PM.
Mikext06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 04:26 PM   #6
SmileyFAAce
A Wooly Rhino

Default RE: If i can just get, and old spell book xml file that would be great.

When you clicked the link Old_Default.. Post there your issue your having trouble with on his UI.. Ill pass the word. Are you unclicking .." keep your layout " when you load the UI? I'm not exactly sure what you mean I tried to upload the Default_Old SpellBookWnd.. well the file exists already :P .. So you will have to find it somehow.. I did not see where it says Old_Default .. or Default_Old spell book window on any title..

SmileyFAAce