Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > Interface Wish List
User Name
Password

Old 08-28-2006, 04:11 PM   #1
supertroub
A Fire Beetle

Default A Challenge to UI Mod coders

Hi, I play a Troubador in EverQuest2. I have a very unique request at hand and dare say Challenge you all to mod a piece to the specifications. This by no means is a 'wish' it is a challenge and a request to help the rest of us bards in EverQuest2 to play our classes to an even further extent.

With this picture you see the buffs, and in the maintained window on raids if a guild times the AE's I will have to right-click and cancel a buff to cast another one (in this case a resistance buff or avoidance buff depending on the type of AE) Now, if I were to just simply play the buff and not use my personal buff or haste of spell proc or mana regen or whatever else I may have up (because you can only have 5 buffs up at one time) then I will be taking away from the maximum output of the group.

What I am requesting you UI coders to do is place a button on the maintained group buffs or for that matter, all the spells that are in the maintained window with a button on the top right corner, bottom left, right, top left doesnt matter so that it will cancel the buff and allow me to work another buff efficiently without having to deal with the lag of right-clicking and selecting the cancel option.

This will allow bards to quickly cancel a buff or buffs easily and not take too much time with cancelling making sure they can get the next desired buffs up in time to protect their group(s).

Sincerely,
Kagi 70 Troubador
<Paradigm>
Unrest Server
supertroub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 04:41 PM   #2
Egras
A Lost Soul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Think ya missed the EQ2 button up top. You posted in the EQ1 forums.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:05 PM   #3
supertroub
A Fire Beetle

i did =( came back later to look for it and felt like a tard.
supertroub is offline   Reply With Quote