Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 11-21-2011, 04:01 PM   #46
Cattyra
A Gray Wolf

Default Aug pool

I seem to be unable to use the augmention pool window to add/remove augs from my gear. It opens, and shows the slots, but it won't allow me to place gear or augs inside. Any suggetions?
Cattyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:04 PM   #47
Angahran
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattyra
I seem to be unable to use the augmention pool window to add/remove augs from my gear. It opens, and shows the slots, but it won't allow me to place gear or augs inside. Any suggetions?

Sorry about that, I'll get that fixed and uploaded ASAP.
For now, you can switch to default ui to use aug pool.

Ang.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:08 PM   #48
Cattyra
A Gray Wolf

That's exactly what I've been doing Thank you for remaining so diligent on maintaining your UI...so many of the ones I've enjoyed over the years have been cast aside, their beautiful graphics etc. becoming a thing of the past. Now...if I can figure out how to load one of the big bank windows and make it work, it'll be perfect =) Thanks again!
Old 11-21-2011, 07:33 PM   #49
Angahran
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattyra
That's exactly what I've been doing Thank you for remaining so diligent on maintaining your UI...so many of the ones I've enjoyed over the years have been cast aside, their beautiful graphics etc. becoming a thing of the past. Now...if I can figure out how to load one of the big bank windows and make it work, it'll be perfect =) Thanks again!

Updated version is now uploaded, I also fixed the layout issues with the parcel window.
Angahran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 03:18 AM   #50
Aalronx
A Gray Wolf

Parcel Delivery Liaison.

The boxes at the very bottom are all mixed together. You can't see the send and whatever the other box is. Also can't type in the To: box at all.

Thanks for all you do
Aalronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 04:24 PM   #51
Cattyra
A Gray Wolf

Looks like the fix for the aug pool also added all the title bars back to the containers as well. Was that intended? Also, I was wondering if it would be possible to add an inventory with an option to show open bags? If it's too much work, I completely understand =) I tried adding one from another UI, and it didn't work, so I figured I'd ask before I inadvertently screwed something up I couldn't fix. Thank you!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:54 PM   #52
Angahran
Premium Member

I'll take a look at the containers.
Open bags on inventory not likely to happen I'm afraid. With the new larger bags the odds of it messing up are very high.

Not saying I'll never look at it but not a priority.
Personally, I have hotkey set to open all bags and close all bags and that works pretty well.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:22 PM   #53
Tobynn
A Ghoul

Default Merc Window

Experiencing some goofiness with the Mercenary window, specifically with the Suspend/Unsuspend/Revive button label. Button sometimes seems to have a will of its own. Displays Revive when it should display Suspend, or Suspend when it should be Unsuspend, etc. The goofy part is its intermittent; sometimes the button displays the correct label.
Tobynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:04 AM   #54
Angahran
Premium Member

Getting the same here.
Not sure why, I'm trying a couple of things.

Nothing I can think of in my mods as to why this should happen, all I'm basically doing is adjusting the button's size/position.

Ang.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #55
dieselious
A Treant

Default Minimize button

I love the UI, its the only one i use on all 5 of my accounts.

When you get a chance sometime, do you think you could add a minimize button to the Tribute/trophy window? I like to have a ton of windows ( guild roster, aa, quest list, options, etc) open and then minimized. Mostly so I dont have to remember the keyboard shortcuts and I hate the little shortcut bar they give you. In my guild, i forget to turn guildtrib on/off for raids, unless someone reminds me. I also forget to turn my own off/ on and seeing the minimized window would be a great help in me remembering.

Thanks.
dieselious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #56
Angahran
Premium Member

Checkout latest upload for modified tribute window.
Old 05-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #57
Mogur
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Lanys T'Vyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobynn
Experiencing some goofiness with the Mercenary window, specifically with the Suspend/Unsuspend/Revive button label. Button sometimes seems to have a will of its own. Displays Revive when it should display Suspend, or Suspend when it should be Unsuspend, etc. The goofy part is its intermittent; sometimes the button displays the correct label.

I get this sometimes using the default UI, so I don't think it has anything to do with your mod.
Mogur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:06 AM   #58
infoleather
A Fire Beetle

Server:

To the target window will zoom around the border of the target, so you can see the color of CON better?
When you good collection of Slim Fit Black Leather Blazer Jackets it gives you confidence to attend to every occasion and cwmalls.com helps to dress up in the best possible way. Black Leather Motorcycle Jackets For Women is the best fashion for the forthcoming year.
infoleather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 02:23 AM   #59
Aalronx
A Gray Wolf

Having a problem with containers that i need to Combine things in. All there is are the slots for items and the DONE Button. I've moved it around and nothing.
Aalronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:33 AM   #60
Angahran
Premium Member

Try turning off the done button, I think I may have set it to the same location as the combine button :P