Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 09-15-2005, 02:40 PM   #1
militaryonduty
A Bat

Default Ui Request Help Xml And I Are Not Friends

Ok, i have looked through the forums and have read the sticky a few times i just dont see something that i absolutely love that i can get to work at the same time.
i have tried a few complete sets as well as piecing parts together (normaly i get a default ui from pieces), nothing truley has everything i want.

i was using soes ui for the longest time and while i like it it just didnt have every thing i wanted and piecing things into it normaly gave me a default window.

not sure what im doing wrong so im going to doit the hard way i gues. and beg ask for some one to code a ui based on my design.

if any one is interested please respond tothis post and i will email you a copy of what i would like to see in a ui. im hoping that by posting it this way i get some one who is willing to help me out rather than just get flamed.

i think the right person willing to code from scratch will like my design idea and at the end of it they can have all of the credit for it. since they will do all of th work and be forced to maintain it.

please if you are interested in a new design idea and willing to give it a try coding it then reply here if not interested than plz dont take up valuable server space telling me to do it my self i have tried i just dont understand xml well enough yet i am continuing to try but im tired of failing and so i am asking for serious help only

sorry if i come across as rude but i see to many people replying that its something i should do or i should learn to do it my self. believe me i have tried i just dont know enough to know what im doing wrong let alone right.
militaryonduty is offline   Reply With Quote