Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Compares & Patch fixes > Patch fix archive
User Name
Password

Old 10-22-2002, 03:02 AM   #16
Cormanth
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Zebuxoruk
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Functionality is only there on PoP enabled systems. However, the window appears regardless. I can open the Raid window and I don't have PoP yet. I just can't use it yet. Altho I think I see your point.

My question is, why would they make it just for PoP raids? Why would they add a feature such as raid groups, add the windows and all the commands, then limit it only to certain users? They seem to be boasting about their new raid system. Why wouldn't they make it available to everyone?
Old 10-22-2002, 07:32 AM   #17
Leandred
A Treant

Server: Antonius Bayle
Send a message via ICQ to Leandred

Commercial issues...

People that is in small raiding guilds, need to buy
it if they wanna use the raid xp feature only. Since
they will probably be to small for the High end stuff
their access to most of the planar zones will be
limited

Ciao
Leandred Cerwelan
Crusader of Tunare
Remedy @ Nameless
Old 10-23-2002, 07:03 AM   #18
Bayamon
A Gray Wolf

Default Thanks

Just follow Marcin instructions. works like a charm!
Old 10-23-2002, 04:41 PM   #19
Biggerin
A Gray Wolf

I'm not using any mods that changed the equi_animations.xml or EQUI.xml files. I tried copying the current default animations and equi files into the custom directory and it's still not working.

All I want is my hotbutton window with the added inventory slots and pri/sec weapons (which I changed to different clicky buff slots) and my player window.

None of it works.
Old 10-24-2002, 11:22 AM   #20
majalita
A Gray Wolf

Actually your instructions are pretty straight forward. Very easy for those people who know how to use editing software, just insert the codes he provided at two points. Then save. Of course I did this, and the raid window still doesn't show up. Any ideas?? NM, I figured it out, you need to copy the raid files from default into the new ui folder. :P

Last edited by majalita : 10-24-2002 at 01:35 PM.
Old 10-31-2002, 12:54 AM   #21
Ruluvan
A Ghoul

hehe i write my own UIs and... well.... trying to fix this i accidently deleted about a fourth of my code, spent a long time trying to reconstruct it, then i accidently replaced my personalized UI with vert, i fell out of my chair and now i've come to the conclusion that vert is now my best friend and i swear i meant to do that
Old 11-01-2002, 04:42 AM   #22
Mazeneal
A Gray Wolf

Default Help plz

Ok, ty all for your fine suggestions, I really need help. I have been working on an SK skin very simmilar to Ssoth's. I had been putting it together for a cpl weeks, fine tuneing it after every patch within that time. Finally got all windows working, and no errors, was gonna submit for approval, but forgot SS right before patch. Well, I have tried every step I have found suggested to no avail, where I sit now is with these errors -

UIErrorLog created at Fri Nov 01 03:07:09 2002
[Fri Nov 01 03:07:14 2002] Warning: file EQUI_AlarmWnd.xml not found in directory UIFiles\sk2\. Attempting to use file from Default skin.
[Fri Nov 01 03:07:19 2002] [Line:132 Source:UIFiles\Default\EQUI_AlarmWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'A_CheckBoxPressed' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()
[Fri Nov 01 03:07:19 2002] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead.

The item 'A_CheckBoxPressed' one is the only thing that has remained constant after all the suggested steps. If I need to post what mods I used, will do so.

signature removed. please read the rules and use user cp.

Last edited by Dolby : 04-19-2003 at 11:25 PM.
Old 11-03-2002, 04:17 PM   #23
marcin
A Snow Griffin

Server: Bertoxxulous

This was addressed in the 10/16 patch, there should be a thread a few pages back that tells you what you are missing. Basically search for "Checkbox" in the default animations and you'll find two entries right on top of each other, copy those and place them in the same spot in your custom EQUI_Animations.xml and you're set. Not enough time to dig up the exacts but its all here on these forums.
Old 11-08-2002, 02:57 PM   #24
Zantaklawz
Manaetic Prototype IX

Server: Bristlebane, The Nameless, Xegony, Veeshan, Firiona Vie, Vallon Zek, and Venril Sathir
Send a message via AIM to Zantaklawz Send a message via Yahoo to Zantaklawz

Quote:
Originally posted by majalita
Actually your instructions are pretty straight forward. Very easy for those people who know how to use editing software, just insert the codes he provided at two points. Then save. Of course I did this, and the raid window still doesn't show up. Any ideas?? NM, I figured it out, you need to copy the raid files from default into the new ui folder. :P

I did that already, and I still dont get the raid window to pop up when I start... but the weird thing is my wife's window pop up and we use the exact same custom UI's.. the only diff is that I use the 4 Winds Compass and she uses the T. Kings one. Hmmm. Im not too worried as I dont go on raids at all... But I suppose I'll figure out something once I get to that bridge when the occassion does arise.

Zantaklawz

Proud to be an at EQ Roleplayers! Join us and spread the word!

Come and sit for a while and listen to the Tales of Zantaklawz! Tell one! Tell all!
Old 11-09-2002, 11:00 PM   #25
HONTER1
A Hill Giant

Kelric Stormwolf
keep up the good job am lovein your up to the min updates so to speek
Old 12-31-2002, 03:16 PM   #26
IceBlast
A Ghoul

Send a message via AIM to IceBlast
Default IceBlastUI Fix

I fixed all problems with the UI and changed the buff window for the better I think. I resubmitted the file as IceBlastUI-2.zip. If IceBlastUI-2 isn't available it's because it's still waiting to be checked out by a moderator.

IceBlastUI brought to you by Icetope Angelheart of Saryrn.

Last edited by IceBlast : 01-02-2003 at 05:50 AM.