Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 08-11-2004, 10:59 AM   #1
Mazeneal
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default EvOl_SKv5 updated

For those of you that have dloaded my UI and like it, I thank you much =P but , I just yesterday updated the file for dload, there are 2 small bugs in the UI I had previously missed......the loot window dosen't open and display the correct dimensions, and the trade window is bugged.....you have to move the trade window over the free floating "Trade" button to be able to click it, so I replaced those two files r in the root file of the zip file just dump them into your allrdy installed EvOl_SKv5 UI folder. If there are any suggestions, feedback, whatever.....shoot

Mazeneal T'zudausroekin
65 Dread Lord of EvOl
Recruitment Occifer of Sacrifice of Notabilis Kruoris
Innoruuk

PS UPDATE, as of this latest patch 11-Aug-04, just copy -
EQUI.xml
EQUI_OptionsWindow.xml
EQUI_RaidWindow.xml
EQUI_DynamicZoneWnd.xml

EQUI_PvPLeaderBoardWnd.xml
EQUI_PvPMerchantWnd.xml
EQUI_PvPStatsWnd.xml

from the default folder into your EvOl_SKv5 UI folder, and everything will work just fine

Last edited by Mazeneal : 08-11-2004 at 06:17 PM. Reason: update
Mazeneal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 09:40 AM   #2
Mazeneal
A Gray Wolf

Default ....

Well I am still working on both EvOl_SK and Wiz , but in the meantime if you used them and liked them, by copying the EQUI.xml file from the default folder into SK or Wiz folder will still yield errors upon load, but you will have functionality of the OoW options, and grab any of the AA window updates to see your OoW AAs.....bare with me, I am still learning =P, as a matter of fact, any help in this area would be appreciated

Mazeneal
Old 04-06-2005, 09:42 AM   #3
Mazeneal
A Gray Wolf

Default sorry

Well there seems to have been some confusion, I used winrar for compression, so if you do not have winrar, you can get it at www.rarlabs.com. When I get done with EvOl_Wiz UI updates I will prolly just reupload teh EvOl_SK in zip format, although it has been doing well.......

I wanna take a min to thank all of you that dloaded and r using my UI, much luv, and also to all teh peeps that contributed, those that wrote certain window mods or those that answered some questions to help me along, I thank you....

Mazeneal T'zudausroekin
68 EvOl SK
Occifer of Sacrifice and Recruitment
Immortalis Kruoris - Innoruuk (/sigh Teh Nameless)
Old 01-05-2006, 04:06 AM   #4
Mazeneal
A Gray Wolf

Default EvOl_SKv6?

I do appologize for kind of fallling off the face of Norath. I recently recieved some PMs for an update status.....heh, well reading some of your alls messages and noticing the significant dload ratio from last I looked, I thought I'd re-up my accnt and get to work. I decided after recent updates to drop the Darkah (Qual version) WoW Hotbutton window, and actually I really like Tom Kings new Undead UI, I decided to start from here, but still bring back the feel and functionality of v5.

There is still have a bunch to do for what I want, and with adding some much needed PS skillz, I like how it's coming together thus far.....here is a sneak peek...

Feedback is the l337-sauce, ciao