Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 03-16-2009, 11:39 PM   #1
nocatharsis
A Fire Beetle

Default Newb: Sars UI Setup

Hi guys, I'm very new here and just looking for something to help me out with the confusing EQ interface. I've been gone from the game for several years, only to come back and find I have no idea what's going on. That said, I feel like a good new UI would help ease me back into the game and add some features.

The first UI I downloaded is Sars just because the screenshot looked the best in my opinion. However, I can't seem to make any of my windows do what the screenshot appears to do. That is, everything is neatly aligned and it appears that the windows are attached in an organized manner. First of all, where is the literature on the features offered in Sars? I realize this may just be because the person taking the screenshot set everything perfectly before clicking it.

Ok, so then is there an easy to use UI out there where I can keep everything neatly organized? I'm going for functionality here, definitely not looks. I'd love to be able to connect windows or have some way to automatically align them. Can anyone suggest anything remotely like this?

I appreciate it. Thanks a lot guys.
nocatharsis is offline   Reply With Quote