Old 05-15-2005, 01:08 PM   #46
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Caetenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareeuh
I love Tablets, and thank you so much for keeping it up to date. I have a request. Is it possible when using right aligned buffs to put the buff icon by the number of the buff? On left aligned the icon is beside the number, but in right aligned the name of the buff is between icon and number. I am attaching a current screenshot.

For some reason it just looks better having the icon and number together. Thanks.
Mareeuh

Yeah, that's doable. I'll make something and post it soon, then include that as a mod in future releases.
Caetenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 01:13 PM   #47
mareeuh
A Shissar Disciple

That would be wonderful. Thank you =)
mareeuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 01:21 PM   #48
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Do you want the same for the song window as well? I'll end up doing it regardless, but I'll only do what's being requested for now.
Old 05-15-2005, 01:27 PM   #49
mareeuh
A Shissar Disciple

I rarely keep song window up in my UI, so there would be no rush in having that the same. Take all the time you need on that
Old 05-15-2005, 01:43 PM   #50
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Here's what you're looking for:
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_BuffWindow.xml (34.0 KB, 33 views)
Old 05-17-2005, 07:11 PM   #51
Ranalron
A Bat

Default Thank you!!

I just wanted to say thank you for resurrecting this skin. I am sure there are many out there that are glad that you came along and put your hard work and time into getting this one back to current UI standards.

One thing that makes this one so great is that it is very flexible considering all the options that are available within it and its ability to accept add on's such as different map, bank, bazaar search, and other windows.

This is one of the few that the user can truely customize to their individual taste.

One change that I have done that seems to work well was to use the "big bank" window (I think it was made by Ascetic, but not sure). Makes keeping track of all of that garbage you collect in the game a little easier....

Keep up the excellent work, and thank you again. Your services are VERY appreciated.

/emote kneels before Caeteene in humility and reverence
Ranalron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 10:44 AM   #52
kool22
A Ghoul

Lightbulb Hi

Was wondering if ya could fix the compass,ive always have had problems with it, it dont work right.pointing you in direction of ldon zones.and it dont seem to work right for don ethier.also thanks for keeping this upto date love this ui
kool22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005, 11:36 AM   #53
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by kool22
Was wondering if ya could fix the compass,ive always have had problems with it, it dont work right.pointing you in direction of ldon zones.and it dont seem to work right for don ethier.also thanks for keeping this upto date love this ui

I'll be looking at this sometime this week. Raid schedule is a bit messy right now, but I'll get it done soon I'm sure.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:20 PM   #54
mareeuh
A Shissar Disciple

I had the same problem with the Original Tablets UI. Below are my 4 compass files from Tablets that work and direct you to the appropriate LDoN or DoN mission. You should be able to right click, save as and put them in your UI file. You may want to save or back up your current files then drop these in the current Tablets UI and overwrite when prompted and these should work. They are the Tablets theme, this isn't some other goofy compass.

Mareeuh
(edit-Also attaching a screenshot for a good visual, I loaded True North to test the direction also and it lined up perfectly)
Compass Screenshot

EQUI_CompassWnd.xml
anim_compass.xml
t_compass_overlay.tga
t.compass_strip.tga
Old 05-22-2005, 07:32 AM   #55
Trala_test
A Fire Beetle

Default On Test server

Thank you for the work you have done,

I have been using this ui for a long while, thank you for keeping up the mods. Right now with the new Vendor system they are working on, this new Version 2.02 is working great with the vendors. All UIs are having issues right now including the Default.

Thank you for everything you have done

Trala
Trala_test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 09:49 PM   #56
ZealPath
A Gray Wolf

First I'd just like to say thanks for keeping tablets up to date, I love this ui and I honestly don't know how I'd play without it.

I have a couple of mod suggestions (unless I'm missing something and it's already possible). First I notice 2.02 has the class icons showing correctly in the class window (yay!), but since I use the modded "Inventory with Stats" version I still don't have the icon correction, so if that could be fixed in the Inventory with stats window that would be awesome.

2nd thing is among the numerous song window mods, I use the right aligned version and noticed that a 6 slots only version has been made available. I was wondering if a "Right Aligned Song Window with only 6 slots" (there is a clear version but I don't use the clear version) could be made available as well.

Thanks in advance if these are possible, either way I will most definitely continue using this great UI.
ZealPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 10:46 AM   #57
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealPath
First I'd just like to say thanks for keeping tablets up to date, I love this ui and I honestly don't know how I'd play without it.

I have a couple of mod suggestions (unless I'm missing something and it's already possible). First I notice 2.02 has the class icons showing correctly in the class window (yay!), but since I use the modded "Inventory with Stats" version I still don't have the icon correction, so if that could be fixed in the Inventory with stats window that would be awesome.

Oops, I guess I forgot to fix the class anims in this window too. I'll fix that up and post it soon.

Quote:
2nd thing is among the numerous song window mods, I use the right aligned version and noticed that a 6 slots only version has been made available. I was wondering if a "Right Aligned Song Window with only 6 slots" (there is a clear version but I don't use the clear version) could be made available as well.

Thanks in advance if these are possible, either way I will most definitely continue using this great UI.

Again, an oversight. I actually made this variant of the song window, but forgot to copy it into my saved work files. Oops. I'll get one of these up soon too.
Old 06-03-2005, 12:12 AM   #58
gizzaran
A Ghoul

Default Very nice, but one small problem....

I have used this UI for well over a year, and it is by far the best one out there. Thank you for keeping it up to date. I have one small problem, and I have been banging on it here for about 2 hours trying to see a difference. When I load up the standard buff bar, I experience no problems at all. However, when I load up any of the "mod" buff bars, I am unable to click off the top 4 buffs, no matter which I use. Again, the standard works, but I use the "Right Aligned Buff Window with Clear Buttons". Is there anyway you can look into this and post a fix? I hate to bother you with petty stuff, but I just can not figure out what the problem is. Also, if you do find the problem, can you fix it on the "Buff Window with Clear Buttons" as well, as my wife uses that UI. Thanks in advance!
Old 06-18-2005, 01:18 AM   #59
ZealPath
A Gray Wolf

Another small issue I've noticed, the new buff window seems to work fine for most spells but for some strange reason, with the spells "Ether Skin" and "Force Shield" the buff names do not center.

To see an example of this I've provided this screenshot (look at buff #7).

Any ideas on what might be causing that would be cool, aside from that I look forward to the other mods whenever you get around to them =0.
ZealPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 10:54 AM   #60
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealPath
Another small issue I've noticed, the new buff window seems to work fine for most spells but for some strange reason, with the spells "Ether Skin" and "Force Shield" the buff names do not center.

To see an example of this I've provided this screenshot (look at buff #7).

Any ideas on what might be causing that would be cool, aside from that I look forward to the other mods whenever you get around to them =0.

That's just me screwing up the location on the label. Easily fixed, I'll have something up for that soon.

Sorry for not doing much with other requests lately. I went to the Fan Faire, and was unable to work on stuff for a while there.

EDIT: New buff window posted, sorry about that
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_BuffWindow.xml (34.0 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by Caetenne : 06-18-2005 at 10:59 AM.