Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2005, 08:13 PM   #61
ZealPath
A Gray Wolf
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 5
Default

Awesome, thanks for that quick fix!

No rush on the others, I'll add in my interest for a horizontal buff window if you happen to get bored though (just used to using it that way in EQ2 and noticed we have a horizontal song window available so it maybe it wouldn't be too much of a stretch).
ZealPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005, 11:55 AM   #62
mako13
A Treant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 20
Default

Want to say a Huge Thank You for keeping this UI up to date. It is a ui i truly love, and the few crashes when I had to use Default for a lil after a patch just showed how much i truly love the UI.

Have 2 suggestions, requests.
1 is that in the actions window, is theer a way you can make the hps/endurance/mana numbers smaller? When fully buffed on my rogue, im over 10k, and unfortunately you get like 11000/110 for the numbers, and unfortunately it flows right into the endurance numbers. Previous versions had smaller numbers and so there was a slight space between the 2. I have tried to fiddle with the number sizes, but alas it just crashes when i load it up again. If you can adjust these, you would be an Angel!!

Second was a left aligned 6song window.. but maybe i missed it in the folder.. ill check again...

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to offer
mako13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 10:55 PM   #63
barrycom
A Gray Wolf
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4
Default Need some help

I am currently using Tablets_Future_Blue_202_05142005.zip.

After I came back from vacation I notice I am getting an XML incompatible message. The UI loads and is still awsome (thanks for picking this up and keeping it going Caetenne) but apparently it is missing something.

From what I can tell it is missing the new buttons for not auto-joining the general channels as well as missing the auto consent raid, group / guild buttons.

Did I miss a UI patch somewhere?
barrycom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 09:03 PM   #64
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle
 
Caetenne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Server: Fennin Ro
Posts: 96
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Caetenne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mako13
Want to say a Huge Thank You for keeping this UI up to date. It is a ui i truly love, and the few crashes when I had to use Default for a lil after a patch just showed how much i truly love the UI.

Have 2 suggestions, requests.
1 is that in the actions window, is theer a way you can make the hps/endurance/mana numbers smaller? When fully buffed on my rogue, im over 10k, and unfortunately you get like 11000/110 for the numbers, and unfortunately it flows right into the endurance numbers. Previous versions had smaller numbers and so there was a slight space between the 2. I have tried to fiddle with the number sizes, but alas it just crashes when i load it up again. If you can adjust these, you would be an Angel!!

Second was a left aligned 6song window.. but maybe i missed it in the folder.. ill check again...

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to offer


My apologies for the delayed replies, I've been super busy with stuff and just haven't had much time for UI work of late. I will look into making a smaller number variant of the player info window. Mine has no display problems at all though, so if you could attach a screenshot of the problem you are experiencing, I'll be able to fix it sooner.

As for the left aligned 6 song buff window, I made it then mysteriously lost it. I'll work on that one soon too.
__________________
Caetenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2005, 09:04 PM   #65
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle
 
Caetenne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Server: Fennin Ro
Posts: 96
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Caetenne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycom
I am currently using Tablets_Future_Blue_202_05142005.zip.

After I came back from vacation I notice I am getting an XML incompatible message. The UI loads and is still awsome (thanks for picking this up and keeping it going Caetenne) but apparently it is missing something.

From what I can tell it is missing the new buttons for not auto-joining the general channels as well as missing the auto consent raid, group / guild buttons.

Did I miss a UI patch somewhere?


You're using an older version of the UI. Please download a new one using the links on the first page of this thread and it will work properly for you again.
Caetenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 08:53 AM   #66
mako13
A Treant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caetenne
My apologies for the delayed replies, I've been super busy with stuff and just haven't had much time for UI work of late. I will look into making a smaller number variant of the player info window. Mine has no display problems at all though, so if you could attach a screenshot of the problem you are experiencing, I'll be able to fix it sooner.

As for the left aligned 6 song buff window, I made it then mysteriously lost it. I'll work on that one soon too.



ok, will try to post the player window for you to see
<edited:wow it worked!!>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg player window.jpg (19.0 KB, 7 views)
mako13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:12 AM   #67
mareeuh
A Shissar Disciple
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 118
Default

If you download the latest Tablets version you won't have that problem.
Here's a current picture of the same window with the latest updates.

mareeuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 11:22 AM   #68
mako13
A Treant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 20
Default

hmm, i downloaded the version like 2 weeks ago. also, that is a different version of it... wonder if that makes a difference? im using the marble blue... without the mana numbers
mako13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 01:50 AM   #69
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle
 
Caetenne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Server: Fennin Ro
Posts: 96
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Caetenne
Default

My window looks like Mareeuh's. I'm not sure what's different about the one you're using, but the one she showed is the one in the versions posted.

EDIT: Oh, without mana numbers? It's possible that one's messed. I'll have to take a look.
Caetenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 03:53 PM   #70
Askelon
A Ghoul
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Server: Bristlebane
Posts: 10
Default A Bit of trouble

I have been using the Blue Marble Tablets version for some time now...I run the game on 3 computers all using the same UI.... 3 days ago I logged in to find i lost (as in Had up and set in place) my Combat Abilities window (the nice one with 8 buttons and all) was GONE tried to recall it with Alt "c" nothing reloaded the Default window and Hit Alt "c" there it is, ok got that set in the place i wanted it reload the Tablets UI Gone...Hummmm... then found my Tradeskill boxes do not open under it either...and no spell casting bar either (the one that shows the progress of the spell being cast) all these work when i reload default UI...soooo thinking i had a corrupt file i deleted the Tablets UI folder and files and go here get the newest version reload and Same problems sooo on a whim i check the other 2 systems and they all have the same issues as well...now this is really wierd cause the night before that they all worked fine no problems (oh also the group window was about 2 times the size as the origanal) HELP !!!!! (i run the game is 1280 x 1024 mode and also i noticed your newest version (at least the one i DL'd only has 4 slots on the Combat Abilities window i like the 8 button one can we have that back?


Caerdic Stormrunner
Warrior Bristlebane server
Askelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 12:13 PM   #71
mako13
A Treant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 20
Default

seems like, if youre just using endurance or mana, the numbers kind of butt up against each other...
mako13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 01:05 PM   #72
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle
 
Caetenne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Server: Fennin Ro
Posts: 96
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Caetenne
Default

I'll do a bunch of updates and fixes for this weekend. Sorry again for the delays, life has been chaotic recently.
Caetenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:26 PM   #73
mako13
A Treant
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 20
Default

not a problem. I have no idea how ot mess with code and all so, youre a saving grace any updates you can do. TY much again
mako13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 04:31 PM   #74
Rohawn
A Bat
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Server: morrel-thule
Posts: 1
Send a message via ICQ to Rohawn Send a message via Yahoo to Rohawn
Default adding mana to party window

ive noticed alot of mods do not show the mana % or ppl in your group. It's nice to know when you mezzer or healer is low on mana b4 they shout it.
Rohawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 04:58 PM   #75
mareeuh
A Shissar Disciple
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 118
Default

Quote:
ive noticed alot of mods do not show the mana % or ppl in your group. It's nice to know when you mezzer or healer is low on mana b4 they shout it.

I don't think any UI allows you to see other people's mana %'s in any window. You can see their health and the percentage of that if you have a UI for it.

Mareeuh
mareeuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35 AM.


vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© MMOUI