Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2002, 01:31 PM   #1
Xymarra
Manaetic Prototype IX

Server: E'Ci
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Xymarra's UI Version 3.8

Xymarra's UI, version 3.8, is available for download Here

Latest Patch - OoW 9/21/04 - This patch is now included in the download, so you should not have to patch if you download the main UI.

The base UI and all of its mods are in the Xym UI category at this site. Unfortunately, these do not all mix and match. If two patches change the same file, they are likely to be incompatible.

This UI was designed to work in a 1280x1024 window.

The default version does not work properly for pure melée types. One of the panels uses the spells window. There is a special melée version, but it only works for the 1280x1024 resolution. It will not mix-and-match with the different resolution patches because it creates a side panel with a fixed height.

If you have any troubles with my basic UI or with any of these patches, please post to this thread. It's more likely to get a quick answer than an e-mail or a PM. Often questions can be answered by people other than myself, especially questions about how to install the UI and the patches.

Please don't feel you need to read this whole thread if you have a question. I have left the thread in one place for ease of linking and searching. Just jump to the end and read the last page or so. Hopefully I won't let any errors sit around long enough to gather more than one page of dust.

Pure Melée (pic)

1024x768 (pic)

1152x864 (pic)

1600x1200 (pic)

Left Handed (pic)

Spell Bar with Memorized Spell Labels(pic)

Pet Window (pic)

Skins:

Darker Green Background(pic)

Black Background (pic)

Wood Background (pic)

Purple Rings Background (pic)

Swirly Gauges (pic)

Other people's changes

I did not write these or test them. If you have problems, please post to this thread and ask the author for help.

Stats with Text Labels (pic) - Shadowphoenix (I am not sure if this has been updated since I switched the target and player windows.)

Songs with Buffs (pic) - Shadowphoenix
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xym_tiny_35.jpg (165.7 KB, 4157 views)

Last edited by Xymarra : 09-22-2004 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Updated version number
Xymarra is offline   Reply With Quote