Password

Old 07-31-2007, 10:18 PM   #1
Melenden
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Delta 3 - VBS Edition

From the downloads section:

This is Delta 3 - VBS Edition!

VBS stands for Vinceremo Blue Steel, the in-house name for this UI. For about 2 years we have been developing and updating this UI package, and now we've decided to make it available to everyone. The Delta 3 VBS graphics are based on Delta 3 Spaghetti Edition and code for various features has been borrowed from many sources. Full credits are available in the @CREDITS.TXT file.

Features!
- The traditional Delta 3 layout and design that we've come to know and love!
- Updated for the latest UI changes.
- Built for 1280x1024, but runs great in higher resolutions.
- Contains 3 versions: Caster, Melee, and Hybrid, optimized for use with each archetype!
- 3 tab pet window that has Player Stats on one tab, a Clickies tab with a full bank of inventory slots, as well as the Pet tab with pet controls.
- Improved Quest Journal, Expedition, AA, Leader, and Tribute Windows to save space and be more intelligently designed
- Minimal player window that features a unique and highly visible attack indicator
- Actions window "hideable" behind 3-tab Pet Window to save space.
- Integrated hotbutton window with double-tab clicky access including immediate access to inventory and bags.
- Full 25 slot adjustable buff window and 12 slot adjustable song window.
- Spellcasting timer integrated into target's health bar, ideal for healers.
- Integrated, "always-on" HoTT bar under target health bar.

Features in the works:
- Horizontal hotbutton windows for HB2, HB3, and HB4.
- Further retooling of tribute, AA, and other windows to maximize performance and minimize screen usage.
- D3VBS-specific animated target rings.
- Various and sundry graphical improvements.

This is my first public release, so please try the UI and give me feedback and suggestions!

============

Additional Comments:

This UI was originally developed by Rythen (now retired) for ours, and possibly other guilds, on the Quellious server. I have been maintaining, updating, and developing new features for it for about 9 months now. I am neither a graphical genius nor an XML wizard but My grasp of SIDL is improving daily and I look forward to providing future updates and many new features.

The version that I released today is stable and error-free after the 7/25 patch and today's hotfix. It is far from a "finished" product in that I expect to continually improve based upon my experiences using it, as well as suggestions from my guild and hopefully some new users from other guilds and servers!
Melenden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #2
Melenden
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

The update for the 9/5/2007 patch has been released, along with some new features.
Melenden is offline   Reply With Quote