Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 02-03-2005, 11:35 AM   #16
Mutley
An Icepaw Kobold

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

What I did was to add everything, button, backgrounds and labels, and just leave the EQType blank for now. This will work with any custom UI.

This works perfect, you just don't get the text displayed for what buffs 7 through 12 are as most custom UIs have. Will just need to go back and plug in the EQTypes when they issue them.

I can't believe they "forgot" to assign EQTypes to these though.
Mutley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 02:52 PM   #17
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane

im probly gona do same . more than disgusted with soe atm wasted 5 hours cause of dread lands event , cant turn in for one quest cause mob eats turn in,an this label thing only agrivates me more.

1st time in ever i thought about quiting eq totaly last night.i understand crap happens etc etc but .but after crapy eq experiance last night . an still no eq types for those labels just makes me wonder how bad this next expansion will be.

thinking ahead seems to have been left behind so to speek.

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 07:57 AM   #18
Drakah
Skinning Guru

I am sure they did not forget to add in the EQTypes for the ShortDurationBuffWnd, it is just not as important to add it in at this time. I would not even be surprised not having the numbers even after the expansion for a while. Although I am sure the window was not supposed to go live, it did. At least we have a small window to do some updates with while we wait for the rest of the interface pieces to be edited as well. It is not the end of the world here, as stated above, just delete the XML file out of your custom interface if it is bothering you.

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote