User Name
Password

Old 03-25-2003, 02:07 PM   #1
Blarz
A Snow Griffin

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Loot windows

Hello, just for the record, I'm not THAT GOOD with xml, I can get by with it but not well enough to totally redo an entire window, so I was wondering if anyone was working or will be working on a window that would show the maximum amount of items a corpse could have or actually does have, minimized of course, and if it's possible. Remember minimized window, with either all the lootable items from an npc on or all the loot any npc including a player can have at one time, any and all help would be greatly appreciated
Blarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2003, 07:19 PM   #2
Blarz
A Snow Griffin

Default Never mind

I found SIDL, and redited another posting that I found on here, and just changed it to meet my needs, once i figure out why half of myu windows have a slight border problem will probably be posting it up on here giving credit to the person who originall editted it, along with myself for the things changed on it.
Old 04-02-2003, 12:14 PM   #3
Llaffer
A Tundra Mammoth

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but I made this loot window a while back:

You can download the .XML from this link to my site: http://www.aoaveeshan.com/downloads/EQUI_LootWnd.zip

Here is the link to my page where I show all of my mods, and mods that I've aquired from other sources: http://www.aoaveeshan.com/downloads/UI_Files.htm

Enjoy
Old 04-02-2003, 03:30 PM   #4
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Welcome to take a look at mine too. (Click under my name, on the left.)

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2003, 07:14 PM   #5
Blarz
A Snow Griffin

Default AYe

I think I might have edited your's Llaffer, I edited the inventory boxes down to x35,y35 this way the entire box can be shrunk, once I get unlazy I'm going to re-apply correct sizes to the UI_playername_server# file and then post it up here I shrank it down quite a bit, for some reason I'm a shrinkaholic, I like being able to see what is going on around my character at all times. Again thanks
Old 04-19-2003, 08:15 AM   #6
Adventurer
A Ghoul

Server: Bertoxxulous
Default Loot windows

I really like your windows Llaffer, but I was wonder how to install the custom Spell Window that you have. The one that is only the .tga file?
Old 04-19-2003, 09:07 AM   #7
Adventurer
A Ghoul

Default Loot windows

For some reason, the loot window crashes my game. I don't know if it's because I'm in window'd mode or what. I'll try it again and see what happens.

Adventurer
Adventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 09:22 AM   #8
Adventurer
A Ghoul

Default Loot windows

For some reason, the loot window crashes my game. I don't know if it's because I'm in window'd mode or what. I'll try it again and see what happens.

Adventurer
Old 04-19-2003, 09:50 AM   #9
Adventurer
A Ghoul

Angry Loot windows

Okay, I got it all fixed except for the - Spell Gem Bar with names
and Casting Bar. For some reason the game just won't accept it. I'm not sure what I'm missing. Does anyone have any Idea's what may be going on? I got it to load okay once, but the bar did not show up at all.

Adventurer
Old 04-19-2003, 10:01 AM   #10
Adventurer
A Ghoul

Talking Loot windows

Sorry for the aggravation folks. I finally got it all to work. Oh Joy! I'll put up a .zip file of the UI as I have it working soon.

Adventurer
Old 04-19-2003, 10:45 AM   #11
Llaffer
A Tundra Mammoth

hehe. Glad you got it all working .. what were the problems that you were having again, and the solutions to them?
Llaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 11:08 AM   #12
Adventurer
A Ghoul

Default Loot windows

For most part, I was using /loadskin adventurer true and this was chopping the windows up, especially the loot window. By just using /loadskin adventurer, everything cleared it'sself up.

For the Spell Casting Window, I had to remove a line from the EQUI.xml file that I use. The line was <Include>EQUI_CastWindow.xml</Include>

And for the compass graphic, it was working fine, the other stuff is what was making my game crash.

Adventurer
Old 04-19-2003, 11:15 AM   #13
Llaffer
A Tundra Mammoth

Ahh - my site does include an EQUI.XML file to use if you use my player window (it supresses the breathing window and the target window since they are not needed with my player window).

Glad you got things working. the uierrors.txt file is one of they best things that they gave us (if only they would put those damned warnings into a seperate file: uiwarnings.txt or something.
Llaffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2003, 11:43 AM   #14
Adventurer
A Ghoul

Default Loot windows

cc, I'm using some other elements as well, so I just had to muck through my EQUI.xml file and figure out what was breaking. My next goal is to modify my group window, player window, your inventory window, and my bank window a tad, and I'll be a happy camper.

Adventurer