Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 11-01-2005, 07:05 AM   #16
jrichmo
A Fire Beetle

Anyone recognize the Buff/Song window on Bandoy's post? I've been looking for something just like that. Thanks!
jrichmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 09:44 AM   #17
coldfire989
A Gray Wolf

OMG Christmas come early this year T. King is BACK!!!!!!!!!!

only thing i can think to say is a resounding HELL YEA!!
coldfire989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 10:55 PM   #18
emowien
A Bat

Default Great work

I know your incredibly busy. was wondering if there was a dod update for draconis_ui upcoming in the future cant load mine anymore.

Love all your work!!.
emowien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005, 11:00 AM   #19
rjengel
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via Yahoo to rjengel

AWESOME WB T.King Glad to see you have decided to once again join the ranks of those drudging our way through the EQUI super update always highway.... Previewed your Undead UI graphics look awesome as to be expected. Sadly I did not download the file, as I do not agree with some of the items placed in that download agreement O-Gaming is placing on your UI downloads. I thought you owned all the copyrights to your art???
rjengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 02:34 AM   #20
Aallan
A Gray Wolf

Just got a quick question for you. Are you planning on making your dragon ui DoDH compatible with evolving items, and spirt shrouds? I just got DoDH yesterday and realized that I could not do those things, I would hate to have to switch uis cause I absolutly love the dragon theme . Oh yeah and welcome back
Aallan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 09:11 AM   #21
Cattyra
A Gray Wolf

Default WOOHOO The only reason I visited EQ interface is finally BACK

Welcome back sweetheart, we've MISSED YOU!!!

Thank you for doing an undead theme, my necromancer is MOST thrilled...One question though, is there any way to add an xp bar and aaxp bar to the player window? I loved this feature on your Draconis skin, and have integrated it into every ui skin that I've used for months...however, I am rather enamored by the Undead skin, and don't want to ruin the them by adding any additional components from different skins....Once again, lotsa hugs and hope you enjoy coming home, where your art is aptly appreciated

Cattyra Vamphyrii
69 Necromancer
Xegony Server
Cattyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 12:02 PM   #22
aelflaed
A Tundra Mammoth

Server: The Seventh Hammer

edit: scratch that, if you read it... almost got it fixed.
-----------------------------------------------------

Here ya go. = ) Just pushed the hp/mana/end gauges up a little and added XP and AA gauges under. They are not labled, but the XP is first and AA second.
Attached Files
File Type: zip EQUI_PlayerWindow.zip (1.4 KB, 9 views)

70 Rogue of <Forged Souls> The Seventh Hammer
Art Director ~ Vanguard Crafters

Last edited by aelflaed : 11-14-2005 at 01:15 PM.
aelflaed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 03:54 PM   #23
Cattyra
A Gray Wolf

Default Undead ui skin

Is there any way to alter the hotbutton bar to be vertical instead of horizontal? Thanks
Cattyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 04:52 PM   #24
premodeja
A Fire Beetle

As others are, I am so estatic to see you creating again. For 2+ years Celtic has always been the only ui I use. If it is broke, I stop playing no matter how insignificant the problem is and fix it. In my opinion, although you felt held back in you artistic creativity, your mission behind the UI was perfect in my mind. I have modded it here and there as well as used mix and match pieces, but the integrity of what ui it is, is always present.

Extremely pleased you found your way home.
premodeja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 02:12 AM   #25
Thomus
Featured Artist

Server: Brell Serilis
Featured Artist
Send a message via Yahoo to Thomus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattyra
Welcome back sweetheart, we've MISSED YOU!!!

Thank you for doing an undead theme, my necromancer is MOST thrilled...One question though, is there any way to add an xp bar and aaxp bar to the player window? I loved this feature on your Draconis skin, and have integrated it into every ui skin that I've used for months...however, I am rather enamored by the Undead skin, and don't want to ruin the them by adding any additional components from different skins....Once again, lotsa hugs and hope you enjoy coming home, where your art is aptly appreciated

Cattyra Vamphyrii
69 Necromancer
Xegony Server

/target Cattyra
/pokes
/hugs

Thank you, it's really good to be back doing this again. I missed this community a lot.

Kuvasie will be working on cool addons/mods to the Undead UI once we have time to breath. There are some really neat things coming out between now and Christmas.
Thomus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 01:35 AM   #26
bandory
A Ghoul

if i was to want to use the spellbook in my celtic theme, what file would i use to get the book from the new necro ui you made? and would it be compatible with the celtic ui?
Old 12-09-2005, 12:41 AM   #27
Kuvasie
A Tempest Toad

Server: Luclin
Featured Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandory
if i was to want to use the spellbook in my celtic theme, what file would i use to get the book from the new necro ui you made? and would it be compatible with the celtic ui?

You would need the default default_spellbook01.tga (-01 through -04) files, spell_button.tga, spell_close.tga, and the EQUI_SpellBookWnd.xml file.

Hope that helps,

Kuv
Old 04-28-2006, 04:59 PM   #28
yearning2b
A Fire Beetle

Question SpellBook Woes

Heyas, I am relatively new to all of this, and I have to say, I absolutely LOVE your work! I really liked your Celtic UI but I could never find a patcher for it with the new expansions (I was disappointed). I have recently downloaded your Undead Theme and found that when I open the spellbook I am only getting half of the new look. On my left side it looks like the default UI halfway down the book but then the rest of it is covered in your theme. I am not sure if I am glitched or if it is programing. Any help on this I would greatly appreciate )

Aszurrea
67th season Necromancer
Tunare-EQ
yearning2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:05 AM   #29
Nomolos Alucard
A Bat

Default Wow!

I just started playing EQ a month ago and just found your work today. I play a Necro and your work is AMAZING!! I am gonna check out all the rest now, but i have already added this one.
Nomolos Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:44 AM   #30
Lckylad
A Bat

Default updates

Any updates or fixes for SOD ui
Lckylad is offline   Reply With Quote