Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 02-12-2004, 12:33 PM   #76
SylanderXS
A Fire Beetle

Default infinity2?

Anyone seen a similar mix for infinity2 that fixes GoD issues? I've gone back to using infinitymix but really liked infinity2 and would like to have it back.

-Syl
SylanderXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 12:40 PM   #77
Mckenna
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Okies, I have again updated InfinitiMix and am going to upload for approval today (soon as I'm done working on a UI for my hubby, hehe) that will have mod's for the spellbar w/ labels and the buff bar w/ labels. The buff bar I wasn't able to find with borders and labels, so that portion will be borderless. Those files will be included in the "Mod" folder for you to plop in to customize it. I also updated the playerwindow to the same one from infiniti 2_8. I just like it better =b As far as Infiniti's own UI, Hopefully she will get to it soon for ya. I doubt she wants me updating it for her.

Happy UI's!

Kenna~
Old 02-12-2004, 12:57 PM   #78
SylanderXS
A Fire Beetle

Default Thanks!

Thanks much Mckenna. I don't think a lot of us realize how much we depend on our UI mods until we log in and find ye ole default staring at us... I spent half of last night trying to figure out whether I had virtue running and if I could get to the Lay on Hands button fast enough and the other half trying to find Resurection in my spell book because I didn't and couldn't. Can't wait to get infiniti2 back.

-Syl
SylanderXS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 04:53 PM   #79
wwarwolf
A Treant

please update infinity2_8 soon oh and can you turn the blue borders to a dark red? wish i knew how
wwarwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 05:16 PM   #80
Glioith
A Bat

Send a message via AIM to Glioith

aye, i know how you feel about the default, i got on and couldnt find my damn spells in my book becuase i coulfnt remember the symbols
Glioith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 05:20 PM   #81
Raine
A Ghoul

Here is a picture of my slightly modified Infiniti version. If you will noticed all bars are continioius and not segmented into little blocks. There are also names next to the buffs as well as the spells and the spell icons are different.

There are NO .xml errors when loaded. The only thing that I can find wrong is with the selectorwindow (alt+W) where there is a space with no button in it (no button is actually missinsg). If anyone knows how to fix this that would be very helpful. If not, whatever its not really I big deal, I don't keep that window open anyways.

Here is a picture for those interested.
InfinitiVersion

Raine
65 Monk
<Eternal Retribution>
Tunare Server
Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2004, 01:16 PM   #82
scanners
A Ghoul

Default Infiniti2

Cannot get this to even load at all now. There a fix and/or an updated file?
scanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2004, 06:50 AM   #83
Drunder40
A Ghoul

I see now the Buff names now appear next to the buff on the Buff window. Can you maybe make it so I can place the Buff bar on the left side of my screen so the words go off the right side vice the left? I am use to having the buff on the left side of my screen not the right. Its no biggie but If it is not too much trouble that would be great..

Thanks again and I really appreciate the GREAT support with this UI !!
Drunder40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 02:24 AM   #84
bill_42
A Bat

Thumbs up infiniti

So embarrassing, used infiniti forever, every time soe breaks it i take a week in default clawing my eyes out before I get my fix again. Great work on the clean and well laid out ui. Feel bad not giving you cred earlier but your ui is something you barely notice till it dies =(.

bill

god pls approve soon mods thx~
bill_42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 12:53 PM   #85
jerhen
A Bat

please, please, please fix infinity 2.8 soon It's been busted on test forever & the lack of names on the buff bars for the assorted remixed versions drives me nuts. Having to use the drakah shadowbane UI & all my windows are in the wrong positions. Yuck!

--Jerhen
jerhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 04:12 PM   #86
Jestaar
A Bat

Server: Prexus

I just recently started using Infinitymix on all my characters. I mainly use Mav's with my ranger, but he's still working on updating. This UI is clean and nice to use, but I've experienced problems looting "no drop" items and with rez's. When I get the selection box to accept or decline no drop items or for rez's, I have no buttons to click to select or accept.

Has anyone seen this problem?
Jestaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 10:39 AM   #87
Drunder40
A Ghoul

If you read toward the beginning of this thread, there are some posts on this. I for one have had the same problem. My fix was a very time consuming one but it worked.
Drunder40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2004, 05:32 PM   #88
Loradin
A Gray Wolf

Thumbs up Need your UI Raine

Raine i cant find your UI can you give me a link please? If possible the updated one with the smooth hp/mana/xp bars... looks so nice.... by the looks of the screenshot i say yours is even better than Infiniti 2.8....

Please post a link... or someone who knows post a link.. THANK YOU!
Loradin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 03:21 AM   #89
Pedant
A Bat

I took the time and patched the infinium 1.2a UI with the last modifications by SOE. It works for me now again, though I did no heavy testing. If some of you is interested, the patched files are here
Pedant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 07:18 PM   #90
Laroden
A Snow Griffin

Server: The Nameless

nice and clean, I like it. well done.