Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 08-30-2003, 03:54 PM   #91
Jordaya
A Fire Beetle

Question Pet Window

Drakah,

Hi there. First of all, I want to say how much I love your UIs. I haven't come across any that suit my desires as much as yours do.

I am, however, having a slight problem. I downloaded the latest version of Drakahmain and the pet window will not go to the correct place under the group window (bottom center). It's stuck on the right side and I can't get it to move (even tho it's not locked). Can I get some help w/ that? I'm using Drakahmix right now, which I also love, but I just love the ability to toggle between pet window/stats/clickies. Also I noticed the big globe casting window is gone and replaced by just a little line. It's still in Drakahmix, so if I wanted to copy the file over to Drakahmain what file would that be?

I have my resolution set to 1280x1024.

Jordaya
Jordaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2003, 08:35 PM   #92
Soes
A Shissar Defiler

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Re: Pet Window

Quote:
Originally posted by Jordaya
Drakah,

Hi there. First of all, I want to say how much I love your UIs. I haven't come across any that suit my desires as much as yours do.

I am, however, having a slight problem. I downloaded the latest version of Drakahmain and the pet window will not go to the correct place under the group window (bottom center). It's stuck on the right side and I can't get it to move (even tho it's not locked). Can I get some help w/ that? I'm using Drakahmix right now, which I also love, but I just love the ability to toggle between pet window/stats/clickies. Also I noticed the big globe casting window is gone and replaced by just a little line. It's still in Drakahmix, so if I wanted to copy the file over to Drakahmain what file would that be?

I have my resolution set to 1280x1024.

Jordaya

You gotta use the supplied ini file in Drakah's zip file.. read the SoesUI 1.6 thread for detailed instructions on how to use ini files.
Old 08-31-2003, 03:43 PM   #93
Jordaya
A Fire Beetle

Default Re: Re: Pet Window

Quote:
Originally posted by Soes
You gotta use the supplied ini file in Drakah's zip file.. read the SoesUI 1.6 thread for detailed instructions on how to use ini files.

Did that. I took no different steps than I did w/ his older versions and they still loaded up just fine, windows in place and everything. There is one step I have done slightly differently, but the UIs STILL loaded up properly. Instead of renaming drakah's file to my own char/server I would just open it up, copy everything that's in it and then open up my ini file, copy it over what's in mine (matter of fact, first I delete everything that's in my ini completely then paste) and then load up eq and it works just fine. Just not w/ this version. I'll try it the other way and see if that helps. Tho I'm trying to understand what the difference would make.

Still wondering about the casting globe btw.
Jordaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 02:38 AM   #94
Bruenoar
A Ghoul

Default Problems with the right click menu's

heya drakah havent been playing much lately due to work but decided to create a necro on a new server and downloaded ya ldon patch and everything BUT

for some reason when i right click in the chat area to organise it the way i want i dont get the menu's no more

Using Drakahtking with the latest patch

only difference i saw was when i renamed and copied the UI_drakah_## file, in the eq directory instead of server numbers they now use the server name

ie UI_Bruenoar_83 (i think it was 83) now became UI_Bruenoar_Xev

Would that have caused it???

Rest of UI works fine just cannot access the menu's for fade/transperancy/ hit modes and which chat i want hits to appear in
Bruenoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 09:37 PM   #95
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Hmm not sure, however this weekend soon I am going to place those patches into the actual ZIP file and update the revisions..just havent had time to do that. Ill check that out though.

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 02:29 PM   #96
Paidhima
A Fire Beetle

Most likely your Show Content Menus (or something like that) option in the Options window has been disabled. Look under, I believe, General in the Options window.
Paidhima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 03:14 PM   #97
Raynwyn
A Bat

Server: Tarew Marr
Send a message via AIM to Raynwyn Send a message via Yahoo to Raynwyn

I like the format of your UI and all the skins you provided, however, I was wondering if you were considering making one for a slightly lower res -- I use the the res between 1024 and 1280,. I think its like 1125x760 - or something odd like that
Raynwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 02:16 AM   #98
ZeroVirus
A Fire Beetle

Any way to get a UI_char premade file for the Warcraft theme? Unless I missed it, I am having a tough time getting the windows organized. I've been using your tking theme cause it's bloody brilliant, but now that your WoW theme is out, I would love to use that as well.

Just to clarify what I need, in the tking zip, you included a ui file that already had all the windows formatted properlly, needing the same thing for the Warcraft one.
ZeroVirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 09:12 AM   #99
Jusiel
A Gray Wolf

Default Kudos

Just wanted to take a second to thank you for your quick updates to the UIs =) Everytime the silly patch breaks something you have a fix soon after for us that are XML challenged.

Thank You!
Jusiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 12:09 AM   #100
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Default Drakah Legacy Version

The time has come that the following interfaces have hit the Archives section of the Combined INI UI's:

o - DrakahOrig
o - DrakahMain
o - DrakahMix
o - DrakahTking

These UI's have undergone alot of maintenance and time consuming hours to keep them current. However, I have taken the 4 UI's and created 1 Full type UI called "Drakah Legacy Version" for those who still use these types of Interfaces. This UI is the replacement for the 4 listed and will remain current throughout the patches. Feel free to use the Archived versions as pieces you most likely can interchange if you are so inclined, but please do not ask about them as they do not have support any longer. I am sure you understand that since I make these on my own time and own free will, that this is a most suitable solution for me and everyone else.

Visit the Downloads Section to get the new and improved Drakah Legacy UI for the Combined INI series ~ and thank you for your utmost support, it is truely appreciated!

Please note that this UI was created and tested on the Test Server and may/may not work on the live server until the November Patch comes into effect.
Old 11-04-2003, 11:31 PM   #101
Drakah
Skinning Guru

btw, tonite I had to update the "Legacy version" targetwindow file since they decided to put in the texture info inside the xml than the animations file. /shrug
Old 11-05-2003, 09:52 AM   #102
Marrah
A Ghoul

Two questions please ;

1. As of this moment Drakah Legacy UI version 4.0 is good to go and compatable with the 11/5 patch?

2. Also if I am using the older archived UIs (i.e., Drakah Tking) will they work with the 11/5 patch at all or not? If not can I fix them myself to work or is it too difficult? I do not know how to code xml btw.

thanks for the help

Last edited by Marrah : 11-05-2003 at 10:04 AM.
Marrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 09:53 AM   #103
Kilaer
A Hill Giant

Server: Rodcet Nife

the only problem i am having, I cannot move the personal info window at all....................

but other than that i so loved this ui.......... i was having lots of fun on test server playing with all the new things.......

Echoes in Eternity

May your day be filled with HATE!!!
Kilaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2003, 11:21 AM   #104
Drakah
Skinning Guru

All's I will say is this since I typed all this before on the file description...

1) Old Combined INI UI's will NOT work, will NOT have any support. They are gone, done, complete, caput, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

2) The New Combined INI UI, named "Drakah Legacy UI" is now the replacement. And I did state in that file description "Tested as on 11/4/03". So yes, it does work for 11/5/03.

Again, you do NOT have to move ANY windows. If you cant, then there was a reason for it

** Comon guys, this isnt brain surgery...use SEARCH, exhaust ALL places where I might had mentioned things of importanance. I do not want to ignore PM's but if it is a silly question for something already stated (file description, thread, etc) then I am going to have to choose to let someone else help you so I can continue on working some things out.

I am not pointing fingers, please dont take this out of context, but I do get a ton of realllll winner questions that I keep pointing to the good ole cartoon on the main page
Old 11-05-2003, 02:26 PM   #105
Kilaer
A Hill Giant

Server: Rodcet Nife

Ok your ui w/ the no movement for boxes is great, like i said i love it, but I am one that likes to have it to where i can have more than two boxes because i am a healer with 4 and 5 boxes so forgive me if i am one of those people with the silly question but in order to fix it to where i can have 4 and 5 chat boxes i needed to move the personal box......... so what your saying is if it is meant not to be moved you then only made this for people with only 2 chat boxes? or can someone else help me out to figure out how to move the personal info box..........
Kilaer is offline   Reply With Quote