Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 11-05-2003, 05:01 PM   #106
Seijin_Veeshan
A Fire Beetle

Great UI, having two small problems tho maybe someoen can help, on the Drakah Tking UI i used to be able to use the T King class animations which i am not able to use with the new drakah legacy, is there a fix for this? Also i was able to use the Sars vertical buff / bard song boxes,cant remember what i did to get it to work with drakah but i cant seem to do it with the new legacy, can anyone help out with these , any help appreciated (or if anyone can direct me to a vertical buff box with the little boxes behind em to keep track of how many buffs i have up that shows the spell gem graphic along with name of the buff next to it that works with the drakah legacy that would be great too)

Last edited by Seijin_Veeshan : 11-05-2003 at 05:16 PM.
Seijin_Veeshan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2003, 08:38 AM   #107
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally posted by Kilaer
Ok your ui w/ the no movement for boxes is great, like i said i love it, but I am one that likes to have it to where i can have more than two boxes because i am a healer with 4 and 5 boxes so forgive me if i am one of those people with the silly question but in order to fix it to where i can have 4 and 5 chat boxes i needed to move the personal box......... so what your saying is if it is meant not to be moved you then only made this for people with only 2 chat boxes? or can someone else help me out to figure out how to move the personal info box..........

The chat boxes are only locked in-game. You can unlock them, move em around, etc. make new ones, etc. I was referring to the static windows such as the compass, player/group window, pet window, that sort of thing.

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 04:49 PM   #108
Aendiile
A Bat

Server: Povar
Send a message via AIM to Aendiile Send a message via Yahoo to Aendiile

/twitch /twitch... I am suffering even though its only been a few hours without a patch or update for drakah legacy. This 5/11 patch screwed me up bigtime. any patch for legacy coming soon by chance?
Old 05-12-2005, 10:25 AM   #109
Drakah
Skinning Guru

All interfaces have been updated for May 11, 2005.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:12 AM   #110
casraj
A Fire Beetle

Default New Vendor/ e-mail?

Do your interfaces use the new vendor layout & updated with the newer e-mail stuff?

Also, is your map scaleable in size? For some reason I remember the map window being scaleable, but with the default skin it does not actually change the map size o_0 (haven't played for a while so non of my old UI's work).
casraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 11:24 AM   #111
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by casraj
Do your interfaces use the new vendor layout & updated with the newer e-mail stuff?

Also, is your map scaleable in size? For some reason I remember the map window being scaleable, but with the default skin it does not actually change the map size o_0 (haven't played for a while so non of my old UI's work).

All is updated yes. No vendor stuff was altered in any UI, other than Warcraft Emulated version, but to lessen to confusion for that particular one, I copied over the new Merchant Window in case some people decide not to clean out their initial UI folder first, which I strongly always recommend a fresh install so there are not any incompatible problems.

Map is also being used by default, and default is not scaleable.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:45 AM   #112
casraj
A Fire Beetle

Thanks for the quick reply
casraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 04:55 PM   #113
Drakah
Skinning Guru

The LOE-DARK interface got a tiny update today. Somehow I missed putting back the updated Char.Select Window. Fixed though.
Old 06-01-2005, 05:21 AM   #114
Kadafu
A Ghoul

Default Request new player window

For Drakah Legacy, could we possibly get a player window that has mana numbers as well as hit points please?

It's a GREAT interface, does a good job replacing my old SOES UI since it's no longer supported.

Kad

Ps. I do wish the buff icons weren't QUITE so large though.
Kadafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 12:21 PM   #115
Drakah
Skinning Guru

There is no room available to add in mana numbers, unless the Leader Bar was removed. All interfaces created pretty much is "what you see is what you get" unless someone creates an additional mod to it that I would be happy to include in the file description of where to download it. I just keep them up to date.
Old 06-01-2005, 02:48 PM   #116
Kadafu
A Ghoul

Ok, thank you I guess I was kinda hoping for something like this:

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=3508

I'll figure out a way to fiddle with it and make it work.

Thank you again for making a great UI!
Kadafu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 03:44 PM   #117
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Yes, I would agree that setup would work nicely, just space is limited and no room for much of anything else. Although, the "legacy" ui was my original very 1st ui made, hense not much flavor is in it
Old 07-19-2005, 07:55 PM   #118
Aelfric
A Gray Wolf

I'm using the Emulated WoW skin, and I'm noticing that my F1 key no longer targets myself, or my pet when I hit it twice. It works fine if I use the default skin.

Does that sound at all like something associated with the skin?
Aelfric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 01:18 AM   #119
Drakah
Skinning Guru

UI's cannot be coded to use specific windows keyboard keys, that is only customizable threw the game itself via Options.
Old 07-25-2005, 07:26 PM   #120
Aelfric
A Gray Wolf

That is so odd. I've confirmed that I can use the F1 key normally if I loadskin default or any other skin I've tried (Ikabod, Kuvasie, and Vert), and it doesn't work if I loadskin your WoW skin. Alt-O confirms that F1 is set normally.

Really weird.
Aelfric is offline   Reply With Quote