Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 04-03-2009, 03:20 PM   #16
venngence
A Bat

Default caster version

very happy to see this ui up and running again have used it for years , any chance there could be mods done for a caster version and functional pet window? tia
venngence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:39 PM   #17
fryguy503
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Yes I will mod it to fix the mana bar #'s - Once I get a chance - Also shouldn't take much to get a pet class friendly window up.

If i dont get it up by next tuesday, then it will be a week + ( family is coming to town ).

Question to everyone - How do you like the Target buff section? Does it work for what people use them? Is it too small? I never used the target buff window much.

*EDIT* On a side note - Hopefully I will have the correct 15 slot SD Buff(Song) window working, for those who want to see more then the current 10 slot.

I will also include the 5 slot Combat window for hybrids.

Any feedback good or bad im looking for.
fryguy503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:48 PM   #18
MVG0614
A Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryguy503
Yes I will mod it to fix the mana bar #'s - Once I get a chance - Also shouldn't take much to get a pet class friendly window up.

If i dont get it up by next tuesday, then it will be a week + ( family is coming to town ).

Question to everyone - How do you like the Target buff section? Does it work for what people use them? Is it too small? I never used the target buff window much.

*EDIT* On a side note - Hopefully I will have the correct 15 slot SD Buff(Song) window working, for those who want to see more then the current 10 slot.

I will also include the 5 slot Combat window for hybrids.

Any feedback good or bad im looking for.

I really like the Target windows you have.. however.. when I downloaded your full ui I couldn't find the HOTT window as pictured in your screenshot. Mine's just plain old default. Any advice?
MVG0614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #19
fryguy503
A Shissar Disciple

Odd the HOTT window should replace the EQ button. I will test and see what the issue is.
Old 05-01-2009, 02:21 PM   #20
fryguy503
A Shissar Disciple

I just did a fresh download from the site and extracted into its own folder and loaded up the UI. The HoTT window replaces the EQ button ( the button you click on to get to things like audio triggers and all other windows ) Try loading up the default UI and Moving that button to the middle of the screen in case it is to close to the edge and causes the window to hide its-self.

Is anyone else having this issue?
Old 10-14-2009, 06:28 PM   #21
destinova
A Fire Beetle

Thumbs up

can we get the item image icons up to date fry? and as a big time high apple pie in the sky hopes request

a custom clicky window ^_^

everything but the buttons working pristine btw!

(any ETA or potential for the buttons? I know they work in the other 2 Nemesis builds that are out..)

Last edited by destinova : 10-14-2009 at 06:40 PM.
destinova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:04 PM   #22
destinova
A Fire Beetle

Lightbulb 11-11-09 Patch

Any chance this will be patched up soon fry?
destinova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 01:49 PM   #23
fryguy503
A Shissar Disciple

Maybe, a friend may be reactivating my account in which case I may play again. Which of course means i would need to update the UI. No promises but I will see what I can do.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:12 PM   #24
fryguy503
A Shissar Disciple

Update is pending! See first posts for update notes.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #25
Casious
A Bat

Default Maybe broken

The extras are extrodinary, Only problem is the caster-hybrid target window might be broken it is exact same as the warrior one. was thinking it should be alittle taller maybe to show buffs on and there is no mana bar for self. no clue when your out of mana on a caster. but otherwise is the shiznit! If this is broken possible fix? dont know but good work.
Casious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:56 AM   #26
fryguy503
A Shissar Disciple

hrmm let me check the caster version, I thought i fixed it previously. Now the caster version of the target window should of had a mana bar just no #'s for Total and current mana. I am looking into restructuring the window to make it a bit larger to accommodate those bits of info. Previously it had it but the Target buff section takes that up now.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:29 PM   #27
thewtfguy
A Fire Beetle

Default Group Pet Health

Thanks for the update. I really enjoy having Nemesis again. Would it be possible to update the group window to show Pets' Health? That's the only feature I miss from my old ui.
thewtfguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #28
fryguy503
A Shissar Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewtfguy
Thanks for the update. I really enjoy having Nemesis again. Would it be possible to update the group window to show Pets' Health? That's the only feature I miss from my old ui.

I will see what I can do, im still un-decided if Im going to merge the HoTT and regular target window into one, and use the eq button window as a clicky window.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:53 AM   #29
fryguy503
A Shissar Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casious
The extras are extrodinary, Only problem is the caster-hybrid target window might be broken it is exact same as the warrior one. was thinking it should be alittle taller maybe to show buffs on and there is no mana bar for self. no clue when your out of mana on a caster. but otherwise is the shiznit! If this is broken possible fix? dont know but good work.

I re-downloaded the copy I uploaded and tested, both windows are different, you do however need to copy both the xml and the tga file and overwrite the ones in the ui directory.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:49 AM   #30
fryguy503
A Shissar Disciple

UPDATED!( still pending as of 4/30/10 10:50am EST ) With your Requests!

See the First post for Change Log also new screenshots posted. Old Version 3.5 still works if you do not prefer the changes.