Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2003, 02:11 AM   #34
Curumtiny
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Tarew Marr

Quote:
Originally posted by Sthikik
nevermind... I guess I'll just tell the wife to save her $$ and buy a Daer PC... at least I know that one will be ready out of the BOX to play and I can stop getting more Grey Hair... at 31 *sniff* I used to be blonde... then I got involved with Computers... now I'm grey and developing Pattern Baldness... (read that... I'm pulling hair out when my hair gets long enough to grab onto)

Dang now I figured out why I started going Grey at 13 years old... YES 13 years old dad saw the first grey hair on a family vacation to Las Vegas. Was on a bus it was about 10pm and my dad gave me the whole treatment when he saw that grey hair.. Like I will be able to get senior discounts at 15 years old... Okay it was cool able to gamble in LV at the age of 17 because I had like a 4 inch patch of Grey hair...

Then College rolls around in the 1990s and at about the age of 24 I start loosing my hair. Now at the age of 32 of I can be in the before picture of hair club for men commercials... I just dont have any after pictures with a full set of hair.... I keep my old drivers licences from my early 20s to show people that I once had a Mullet Head.

Computers are fun but they are the Devil on our bodies... Our generation will be blind and carpotunel (sp?) by the time we all hit 40.

Curumtiny Call Me Yoda
Gnome Warrior (GnomeLord) Level 65
Tarrew Marr
Guild Officer: Invictus Verite
Click on Signiture for Magelo Profile
Curumtiny is offline   Reply With Quote