Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > XML modification help.
User Name
Password

Old 01-01-2005, 10:37 PM   #1
Achelous
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default what windows are open when you log in

any way to make certain windows in this case Tribute window open by default when i log in and or zone? using tribute haste and when it closes i sometimes forget to turn it off can be costly when i leave it on for hours on end while sittin gin the bazaar :/.... o and another question I made the /autoinventory hotkey like was suggested ty ... any command like that for looting items from a lootwindow? so i could macro a /loot /missingcommand /autoinventory ?

Thank you guys who have been replying to my threads with suggestions and knowledge HUGE help much appreciated..
Achelous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 02:05 PM   #2
Teneniel
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Druzzil Ro, The Nameless
Send a message via ICQ to Teneniel Send a message via AIM to Teneniel Send a message via MSN to Teneniel Send a message via Yahoo to Teneniel

As far as i know aside from the standard windows which remain open when you zone the only other one that most people arent aware of is the journal window. There is no way to force a window that normally closes when camping or zoning to remain open. Might be worth putting in the UI wishlist area.

There is no direct 'autoloot' type command that would save you from having to click each item individually. Other handy ones for farming though include the lootnodrop command which will aloow you to turn off the confirmation window for looting no drop items. WARNING though is it remains active until you camp out or reactivate it. I use this ONLY when farming things like luclin substances for smithing. If you forget to reset it you can end up accidentally looting something you may not intend to in group situations. Another good loot command is /hidecorpse looted It hides any body you have already looted. This way if theres a no drop item you personally dont want and dont feel like destroying it itll hide the body. It can be undone with /hidecorpse none

A good way to find commands is as usual to experiment in game type /help normal this will show you all the general / commands then just sit down and tinker with ones that look interesting. Most of them require more input then just the /commandhere that are listed so its fairly safe to mess with.
Old 01-02-2005, 07:26 PM   #3
Sylphan
A Predatory Creeper

I didn't find a way to keep the actual tribute window(s) open.
But there's an eqtype for the tribute timer. I put a tribute timer in my group window, so I always see it counting down if favors are running.
Sylphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 07:02 AM   #4
Achelous
A Hill Giant

thats a good idea i might try that also thinking about trying to turn my pet window into a tribute window think i can move all but the button .
Achelous is offline   Reply With Quote