Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 10-24-2004, 11:30 AM   #1
Akalee
A Gray Wolf

Default Need help with update ui

Been searching for an update buff ui but havent been able to. Have a friend that can help me with this but I can't access my email on my computer for some reason =(. Only way to fix ui is attachments.

This is a 15 buff ui and needed to be a 20 buff ui. It is 5x5x5 buff vertically. I would like if anyone have the time to add another 5 buffs to it. Making it 5x5x5x5. Don't have to change anything else. Just need the extra 5 buffs added please.

The 2nd ui attachment is my target window. I find myself having to con mob even tho I have it targeted. If anyone can change my target window ui where it adds the color con to it, that would be awesome. This is different from the default in where the % doesnt blind your gauge out. In conclusion, I could use an added con within my target window just like the defualt without changing anything else.

I can only offer my gratitude. And maybe if there is a way I can help you back via in EQ please feel free to post/PM me. I can't access my email on my comp, and have no idea why. Thanks in advance
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_BuffWindow.xml (19.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: xml EQUI_TargetWindow.xml (2.9 KB, 2 views)
Akalee is offline   Reply With Quote