Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 12-04-2013, 04:20 AM   #1
Fnyyen
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default 12 bags in one.

just wondering if anyone would be able to help me figure out what elements would be needed to make one large bag for the container window that would hold up to 432 bag slots (using all 12 bag to make the one huge bag) the tricky part that i`m wanting is to know if there is any way that if the bag was re-sized or if larger bags where put in "long as the "slots" where accounted for coding wise) that the bags would move / Adjust accordingly.

if someone would help me figure out the elements needed ill do all the bag coding just dunno how to do the code to get it all to function correctly.
Fnyyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 08:26 AM   #2
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnyyen
just wondering if anyone would be able to help me figure out what elements would be needed to make one large bag for the container window that would hold up to 432 bag slots (using all 12 bag to make the one huge bag) the tricky part that i`m wanting is to know if there is any way that if the bag was re-sized or if larger bags where put in "long as the "slots" where accounted for coding wise) that the bags would move / Adjust accordingly.

if someone would help me figure out the elements needed ill do all the bag coding just dunno how to do the code to get it all to function correctly.

if you look at my bandolier window it is one container wth all bags in it..just click b and all bags are there open...look at that code if you want something different
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote