Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 08-19-2002, 05:31 PM   #106
Velorek
A Treant

Sokol, thanks a bunch for the awesome work! This is exactly what I was looking for. Plus, I'm using these new files you made to teach myself how to do some basic customization for future use.

Velorek
Old 08-19-2002, 05:36 PM   #107
Lauranthalasa
A Gray Wolf

Default Small graphic request.

First... this is an awesome skin. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. PKing going even smoother now.

I was hoping you could make me a small end-cap graphic for a stamina bar like you've done with the F1/M/XP/AXP... I'm a permanent level 35 PKer, so I've replaced the AXP bar with stamina..

Was hoping it might be easy for you since you probabally have a template which you used to make the others.

Thanks a bunch.

Edit: Oh, one more thing. Been trying to remove the track filter buttons by commenting out the <Pieces> tags for them, which causes EQ to crash and burn. Have had no trouble removing the Labels in this same fashion. Has anybody successfully removed the ranger only features for the track window? Thanks

Lauranthalasa
The Golden General
Officer of Sanctus Lumen THE #1 Good Guild
Old 08-19-2002, 05:59 PM   #108
Sokol

Server: Ayonae Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Sokol Send a message via AIM to Sokol
Default Requests

Vertebrae says he is busy, and made this skin for him self, and doesn't have time to do abunch of custom stuff. I've been doing alot of mods for people.

Stamina is already there, look at page 7 here, and look at my moded PW. If you do not like that, I THINK the playerwindow.rog.xml is an all melee version of verts window....

Ok, now for tracking stuff..

when you remove stuff, or coment it out you have to check the Screen section and remove the pieces that corelate to what you have taken out.. IE you take out the done button, you MUST remove the reference to it in the screen/pieces section or it will crash.

Like wise when you add something you must put it there to "initialize" it.

Also having suplicate names ie SW_castgauge referenced in 2 files will make a duplicate entry and cause your mod to crash.

Hope this helps, if not post a list of tracking menu changes you whant done, and I'll work on it when time permits. Which so far has been alot..

-Sokol
Old 08-19-2002, 06:11 PM   #109
Sokol

Send a message via ICQ to Sokol Send a message via AIM to Sokol
Default My Mods.

To better keep track of these mods i'm starting a new thread called Sokol's Vert UI Mods, look for it in a moment...

-Sokol
Old 08-19-2002, 07:04 PM   #110
Lauranthalasa
A Gray Wolf

Default Track Window Mod

This one was a pain. The combo-boxes and filter buttons just wouldnt go away, even when all references where removed. I finally set sizes (for buttons) and offsets (for combo-boxes) to 0. Layed the Tracking list over top of them and tweeks the height of the list. Voila. Track Yo...

Here is a screnshot:

Will attach my mod here if any non-rangers want to get rid of this stuff...

Sokol, please free feel to add this to your mods or gank any of my code if you want it.

Thanks again for this super skin.

Lauranathalsa
The Golden General
Officer of Sanctus Lumen THE #1 Good PK Guild
Old 08-19-2002, 07:14 PM   #111
xcalybur
A Ghoul

Default Could you add...

I love the Standard vert Hb with 8 slots and 4 inv you made. What would make it perfect would be to have the weight posted just above the inventory slots in the free space right beside the Number page changer. That would complete this mod.

Example: WT 5/61
Old 08-21-2002, 06:06 AM   #112
Lord Najib
A Fire Beetle

Server: Mithaniel Marr
Default Bigger Words/Numbers?

I have the mod , and I really like it. Is it possible to increase the size of the font (example: Character names) and numbers (example: Hitpoints) of the player window? Its a little small. I get by ok but wouldn't mind it being slightly bigger
Old 08-21-2002, 08:36 AM   #113
Feebbwin
A Shissar Defiler

Default Bigger Words/Numbers?

Yes it's pretty easy to change the font size on the player window. What I did was go thru the player window xml file searching for the word "font" and replace the number in the line with a "2". The player name can be increaded to "3" if needed.I also changed the color of the percentages to white (R=255, G=255, B=255) so they showed up better. I also made the same changes to the target window.
Hope this helps,
Feeb
Old 08-22-2002, 01:22 AM   #114
dstalon
A Gray Wolf

Server: Vazalle

This has got to be one of the best UI's so far. However, running at 1280x1024 it's very difficult to see the spell book icons and text. I know this would require some graphics to be done... but man would that be great. It would also be good to see the inventory increased in size a tad. Other than that, this mod rocks.

Running at 1024x768 just is to small to try and run this UI in for anything other than one chat box. But i like to divert the battle spam to other boxes so I can read what ppl are saying. So I have to run in the higher resolution so I can have more boxes to divert the battle spam to.

Anyway... If a larger spell book and inventory screen could be added that would be awesome
Old 08-22-2002, 11:19 AM   #115
SKYDANCER
A Gray Wolf

Server: LUCLIN
Question

have any method to show the spells book in the screen(expect "ctrl-b") ??
Old 08-22-2002, 01:25 PM   #116
Yggdrazil
A Hill Giant

Server: Sebilis
Send a message via ICQ to Yggdrazil
Default trying

Since i opened my XML files, i loved programming xml. And actually i'm trying to add a spellbook hotkey to the spell gem window. But like all langages, it's difficult to learn at the beginning
Old 08-22-2002, 01:51 PM   #117
Taino
A Bat

I seem not to have rights to download.
I am registered and logged in tho.

Can anyone explain me why this is? I'd really like to download this UI

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-23-2002, 02:45 PM   #118
Ace51
A Ghoul

is there a way to make the player window display the sta AND manabar at the same time? i tried the mana version in the /extra directory but u lose the sta bar...thanx a lot in advance!
Old 08-24-2002, 12:12 AM   #119
siryl
A Ghoul

Server: morrel
I kinda took the vert hotbutton windows and did some finetuning to this alreasy cool setup. You see I am war who does not have gear that casts spells(yet), so i made the remaing 4 boxs on th right side the other 4 slots of the invintory and switched the primary and range, along with secondary and ammo. For the other windows I fine tuned things like adding close or just minimize or making them a window just by themselves. I also changed the color of some of the bars to best fit how i play, with blue as my life and red as my enemy, and with the exp. These xml files are to go into a copy of your very file. I have tested them on mine but you might have other conflicting files.
Old 08-24-2002, 03:22 PM   #120
HalfShadow
A Ghoul

Post a picture so we can see what you mean. Every time I try deciphering your post, my nose starts to bleed.

...but I can't be bothered to tell you.