Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 01-06-2003, 01:51 PM   #1
FlamePoet3
A Bat

Default Player Window Issues

I've downloaded a really neat player window but am having issues with it staying loaded.

I open EQ and /loadskin Test 0

(where test is the folder named with all the things I downloaded and am trying to get to run)...

Within the Test folder I have files such as a new target window, a new hotkey+inventory screen, etc. Everything loads up with I run the command /loadskin test 0. I position my windows how I like it, then I /camp out.

When I return, my Player window isn't there anymore. All my other windows are still there and sitll in the same position.

This happened to me last night so I thought to download maybe a different player window UI. I did and ran it, did a /loadskin test 0 and it came up. I positioned it, camped, and when I came back it wasn't there, again.

I'm really not sure what to do about this
FlamePoet3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2003, 04:42 PM   #2
Rigorre
A Gray Wolf

Try loading your skin, then somehow forcing a save of your character. Sounds kinda weird, I know ...wouldn't believe it to work that way since your character is supposedly saved when you logout, but I've had the same problem. I usually just trade a copper with someone ...or zone ...and it my UI will stay put. Only happens when I'm changing UIs and I log out real quick afterwards.
Rigorre is offline   Reply With Quote