Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 10-16-2003, 06:18 AM   #1
GremLegend
A Fire Beetle

Default Not sure where exactly to ask this...

Those animated things on the inventory screen, the SK's have a skull and shield, clerics have that bowl, and so on. What are these files called in the default UI file? What I did to start modifying my UI, is move the default UI files all over to my own UI folder. From there I downloaded different stuff I liked and just overwrote the old files. I'm assuming, to get rid of the animations, I need to delete those files, and put a new one in, as soon as I find one. But I don't know what those files are called. Anyone here know?

My second question is, can anyone recommend a good animation, or point me toward one? Or tell me what they're usually called or classified under in the downloads section?
GremLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 08:49 AM   #2
Dreamlife
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

yourclass01.tga is the name of the file that has the animation images.

Also don't copy all of the default folder into your custom folder. Just add the actual files you mod into your custom folder. Everquest will use these then get whats missing from the default folder. Much easier on patch day this way. You wont be wondering whats modded and whats not what do I have to fix and whats ok.
Dreamlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 10:01 AM   #3
Vitaee
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Default Best class animations

If you want some good class animations, without doubt the best source is Thomas King's web site. This link should take you to his class animation section.

http://pub165.ezboard.com/fmaximus9...picID=220.topic
Vitaee is offline   Reply With Quote