Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Cool Razors Edge v6.1 and Slayer 2.1

Both the newest versions of Razors and Slayers is now available at:

http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa....php?s=&id=1846
and
http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa....php?s=&id=1847

Hope you all enjoy them.

Daggun

“I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve…” Bilbo Baggins
Daggun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2003, 06:54 PM   #2
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Vazaelle
Cool BUMP!

BUMP!
Old 10-23-2003, 05:19 PM   #3
ruloe
A Bat

Default Problems with Buff Window

Recently, actually 10/22/03, I downloaded Slayer 2.1 for my necro.
The problem I have run into is the buff window. at the lower end of the two video resolutions given for this UI, it looks great, with one exception. My buff window is in the bottom right, and runs all over my exp/stats/group window. Since I cant drag it anywhere on my window, I have been when using it the last couple days closing it completely. How do I get it to the upper left as shown in the ss?
Also, when I try it at the higher resolution of the two given, my buff window is at the very bottom of screen, and the target swoosh across screen is about an inch short of either side. Again, something Im doing wrong?

Any help with this would be great, as I like this UI very much, and want to continue to use it. But in the midst of battle, not knowing your temp or virtue drops as a necro can be extremely hazardous to ones health

Ty,

Sage Tumladar Bonescryer
56 Necromancer
Veeshan
ruloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 06:08 PM   #4
auldail
A Ghoul

Default Slayer UI

Hiya!!

I like this UI slayer but i cant put it at my resolution (1280x1024) so if somebody can do it or just explain me how to ajust it is will be appreciate. Thanks you
auldail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 12:49 AM   #5
Merlman
A Gray Wolf

Server: Tarrew Marr
Default Slayer 2.1

I am using this slayer 2.1 UI. Almost all of it is working fine except the pet window (I found the update for this) and the buff listing.

The spell buffs show up to the right of the compass below the main chat window. The problem being that they are listed verticaly and have text. So I can only see the first buff I have on me. All others are off the screen and I cannot see them. I thought these were supposed to be small icon with no labels listed across the bottom of the chat window.

Does anyone know how to unlock this so I can move the window or a way to fix it so it uses the small icons with no descriptions?
Merlman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 05:34 AM   #6
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Cool OOPS!!!

Sorry about that, I forgot to add the new spell icons to the Zip file.

Here...

http://daggun.get-local.com/modules...r_Pet_Bar_b.zip
Old 01-12-2004, 05:11 AM   #7
Merlman
A Gray Wolf

So those new spell icons will fix the buff icons below the chat window?

I am at work atm Ill try it when I get home.

(Edit)

I tried it and I like the new spell icons, But this does not fix the buff window issue.

The buff window is to the right of the compas below the chat window. The problem is that the buff icons are listed verticle and have names beside them. So I can only see the very first/top buff icon all the rest are off the bottom of the screen. I cannot move the buff window/list or figure out how to fix it.

What I thought this UI did was just show the buff icons with no labels. Listed left to right below the chat window and to the right of the compass.

Thanks for all the help so far I really like the new spell icons.

Last edited by Merlman : 01-12-2004 at 08:11 AM.
Old 01-12-2004, 09:46 AM   #8
Daggun
A Shissar Disciple

Cool My Bad!

Sorry, I miss understood the original problem. Ok, to move the buff bar,
1. Make sure you have a buff on you.
2. Right-Click the very edge of the buff icon and Unlock it.
3. Left-Click the edge of the icon again and HOLD. (Should show the usual Move mouse pointer, arrows in all directions is default)
4. Now move it to desired location, and unclick.
5. Right-Click edge again to LOCK the window.

The border is there, just thin and transparent. I will try to fix that INI file. The buff bar was originally like that, but too many requests of ppl wanting to see the names, so i modified it to the current way it is now. Was this from using the 1024x768 resolution by chance?
Old 01-12-2004, 08:57 PM   #9
Merlman
A Gray Wolf

Yes I running at 1024*768.

I tried doing that Ill play with it some more though. Thanks
Old 01-14-2004, 08:13 PM   #10
Jarethsun
A Ghoul

Posted this on another thread but cant find the info. Still getting these errors

[Wed Jan 14 16:49:01 2004] Error: Could not find child HPPercLabel in window TargetWindow

[Wed Jan 14 16:49:01 2004] Error: Could not find child HPLabel in window TargetWindow

[Wed Jan 14 16:49:01 2004] Error: Could not find child A_TargetBoxStaticAnim in window TargetWindow

[Wed Jan 14 16:49:01 2004] Error: Could not find child A_AttackIndicatorAnim in window PlayerWindow

[Wed Jan 14 16:49:02 2004] Error: Could not find child AdvLeaderboard_RiskCombobox in window AdventureLeaderboardWnd
Jarethsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2004, 01:59 PM   #11
TFGoose
A Bat

Send a message via AIM to TFGoose

I too am having a bit of trouble with this UI. I am running in 1024x768 (is there an optimal resolution to run in?). In this mode, the pet bar and the target graphic seem to be too long horizontally. I'm trying to get my interface to show up exactly like the one in the picture uploaded to http://eq.stratics.com/skins.

Also, I have no picture of my avatar in either the inventory or extended hot-button box at the lower left, unlike the picture I have.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Aside from these problems, I absolutely love this UI. I'd just love it even more if I could use it to its full potential. :-)

Thanks,

TFGoose
TFGoose is offline   Reply With Quote