Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-30-2002, 10:51 AM   #1
Bolas
A Gray Wolf

Server: Vallon Zek
Send a message via ICQ to Bolas
Default Shadowknight skins / custom icons / textures -- Quartz 2?

I'd love to see some custom shadowknight skins. Maybe something with skulls/rotting bones for the texture.

I like the custom spell gems that I"ve seen one of the shadowknights on www.shadowknight.org post for his spells. Can spell gems be individually defined or are we limited to just replacing one gem that then shows up for several spells? In other words, if I want different icons for clinging darkness and engulfing darkness, can I make my own icons for them?

I would like to see a big, all the way across the top of the screen stats bar that shows hitpoints, mana, pet hp, AA, exp, and target hitpoints. Currently, there is a mod for this that is decent, but it only works in one resolution. I'd like to see one that works in 1280x1024 and is compatible with the "Quartz" skins. The important part is the width in order to get the maximum impact of what's going on with the bars, not the heighth... height should be kinda minimized.

I'd like the current/total hitpoints superimposed on the center of the bar and the hp/mana/target hp bars to be using similar functionality to the exp bar where there are two colors and the lower color (blue for the exp) shows how far to complete the next bubble (yellow for exp), with the percentages at the right of the bar for all bars.

I like inventories that are set up similar to the original inventory, that have a large "done" button in the lower left corner. I like inventories that have the class icon (sword and skull or whatnot) over the auto-equip inventory box (combines the art and the auto-equip zone, saving space and decorating the otherwise black box). I'd like to see one of these compatible with the Quartz skin set.

I like skins that show the name of the location for things that aren't equipped. Like "wrist" in the wrist slot, when there is no bracer there.

I'd like to see the text on the inventory screen that is duplicated in the Quartz skin set removed from this inventory box -- in other words, the old-style layout for the gear, the 8 bags, and an auto-equip box covered with the class graphic logo, but no stats like hp, etc, which are already displayed somewhere else on the UI.

I like buff bars that show the name of the buff and are color coded for good or bad buffs. This is very helpful for pvp. I'd like one that is compatible with Quartz.

-Bolas
Bolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 06:02 PM   #2
psychogears
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Xev
Send a message via ICQ to psychogears Send a message via AIM to psychogears Send a message via Yahoo to psychogears

My favorite character is an Erudite Shadowknight, that just happens to be my main. Shadowknights will have their skin, just you wait and see.

-TJ

of Xev
psychogears is offline   Reply With Quote