Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-30-2002, 01:00 PM   #1
Straay
A Gray Wolf

Server: Tunare
Default Hot Box with Inventory

I'm sure most of you have seen the mod with the hotbox buttons and inventory slots, with primary and secondary melees as well. I mostly play a bard, and before had my inventory slot hotkeyed on the 2nd page of the hotkeys, so I'd have to switch to that to change instruments/weapons, then switch back to the first page where my songs are. Sooooo, I found the really neat mod for putting the inventory slots beside the hot buttons, the only problem is, I don't need all 10 of those inventory slots, just the primary and secondary melee, and 3 inventory slots, effectively cutting a row out of that window, and shrinking it a good bit.

In my noob attempt to do this myself (having never seen a .xml file, but am quite friendly with html) I crashed myself back to desktop. So, what I'm wondering is how, if I can at all, would I go about removing the extra row of inventory buttons. I'd also like to add my spell casting bar and spell book to that window, since I don't use the spells window. Well, I appreciate your reading this lengthy manifesto, and if anyone knows a way to help, please let me know. See you all in Norrath,

Straay Alleywailer
Straay is offline   Reply With Quote