Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 11-15-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
flextor2
A Ghoul

Default Super Size Target help

Hello,

I know most of you are busy working on UI's and the people who have got there UI's done are tired.

I have big eye sight problems and slowly getting worse every year. I do not know any thing about .xml.

I been useing this Large Target window over two years now with it not showing all the buffs. But it worked. Now it does not wrok any more since VoA. I can not seem to find anything else. I use the old style UI.

Is there any chance someone could update this Large HoTT so it will work with VoA ? It dose not show all the buffs, But the big problem is it dose not show the con's of mobs, NPC's and no HoTT.

Supersized Target Window

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=5792

If anyone can fix this with out to much work. I thank you a lot. If not. I understand.

Thank You very much

Flextor
flextor2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 10:16 AM   #2
flextor2
A Ghoul

Hi,

Just wanted to ask this. No one has time to fix this Target Window ? or is there alot invlovled in fixing it ? It is one nice Target Window.

Thank you very much

Flextor
Old 11-25-2011, 08:30 PM   #3
Mutante
A Gray Wolf

Server: TT
Send a message via ICQ to Mutante

Hello Flextor2

I download this Windows Target and worked fine here. Maybe should be other windows you are using.

Take a looking on file UIERRORS.TXT after load game. This file located on Everquest Main folder ( where the everquest.exe are )
Mutante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:54 AM   #4
flextor2
A Ghoul

Thank You very much Mutante for the help.

With what you said in your post. I said to my self it has to work for me. I downloaded the Large Target again. You see I save all my add on files in folders in special UI dir. over the years. Incase Sony changes the UI.

What I found out it was so long since I had to mess with the Target Window UI add on. Some where along the line. I LOST the "Twssbg.tga file" I was only coying the .xml UI file to my main UI that I wanted to use. THATS WHY IT WOULD NOT WORK RIGHT.

And thank you for posting about the file UIERRORS.TXT That is nice to know.

I am sorry for me being so stupid and not knowing there was two files to the target window. (some .xml files only have one file and that is a .xml

it was something so simple. "WOOT' I am so happy and Thank You again Mutante

Flextor