User Name
Password

Old 01-13-2003, 01:55 AM   #46
CaeonaFV
A Gray Wolf

Default Patiently awaiting...

Patiently awaiting it to be fixed.

Ok, ok, not so patiently after all.
Please, please fix this quickly. I love using this UI so much.
Old 01-17-2003, 04:25 PM   #47
ethion
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default fixed!

I fixed mine. If you go though the patch description it works pretty good. The only problem I had was I needed to rename the song icon in the menu from *4.* to *6.* and make the changes in the xml to match when they say to at *4.*.

Other than that is was straight forward. Now I'm gonna create my own version of short term bufs that matches the one that is in this UI for regular bufs.

I would post the fixed version but I'm not sure how to and I merged all the default UI elements into my nightelf UI so I don't have anything missing. Good news is my UIerrors file is always totally empty now

Ethion
Old 01-23-2003, 01:38 AM   #48
jsalari
A Ghoul

Unhappy Error Loading skin

Everytime i try to load the skin it sends me to default.... here is the message i am getting anyone help??

UIErrorLog created at Thu Jan 23 01:33:38 2003
[Thu Jan 23 01:33:41 2003] [Line:194 Source:UIFiles\night\EQUI_SelectorWnd.xml] Couldn't find class:item 'A_SongBtnPressedFlyby' reference in FieldParseItemOfClass()
[Thu Jan 23 01:33:41 2003] Error loading skin: loading default skin instead.

Krishin Gopal
Povar
Old 01-23-2003, 02:58 PM   #49
Methuselah
A Ghoul

You either need wait until Spiritwalker fixes it or I have noticed that some patched up the Undead skin and some also patched the original druid ui that spirit made, i have not seen fixes for any of the WC3 skins except for the undead one
Old 01-24-2003, 01:25 PM   #50
Aleyla
A Ghoul

Default Here is how to FIX the PROBLEMS you have with the other uis

All you have to do is go here , and then open up your ui folder and fix ALL of the files in your directory that match each one of these files explained here. Carien has made it VERY easy, but to help you out a little, open up the files by RIGHT CLICKING on them and chosing ot open them in NOTEPAD. Then under EDIT, chose FIND and where she says Search/Find, search for the thing on the first line after she says that within the QUOTATION marks, and then add in what she says AFTER everything she says (I am repeating the instructions she has in there anyway)

There is one thing you HAVE to make sure you fix, is the EQUI_Animations.xml file, okay?

That will fix your problem, jsalari.
Old 01-25-2003, 02:36 AM   #51
BroknAngel
A Gray Wolf

Default Not good for compidiots

Thanks for the info but if anyone else is like me, I have no idea what all that is. Programming leaves me in the dust, I just cant seem to get the hang of it. I barely got the original ui I am using running (took about 4 friends and 2 hours to sort out my stupidity).

People like me need people like the programming gods that post here for insight and directions, and I thank you guys for all the help in the past, but it looks like I will have to run default for a while until my ui gets patched =(

BroknAngel Humblefist
lvl 51 Disciple
Old 01-28-2003, 06:26 PM   #52
az4x4n
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Unhappy 1024?

I absolutely love it but of course it won't work in 1024...

For the post about (buy a better graphic card)... it's not that for me. I thought I'd upgrade my monitor to an LCD panel... love it... but I couldn't afford the 1280 LCD.. so ended up with the 1024 version.

I'm sure there are more people out there in my situation so not posting in 1024 is reallly annoying...

To resize to 1024 is it just a matter of resizing the graphic pieces? or is it editing the xml? I know how to work with graphics but not xml.
Old 04-05-2003, 10:28 AM   #53
Canthelpifcool
A Bat

NICE!!!!