Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 09-15-2005, 06:54 AM   #106
Tanvarien
A Treant

Server: Xegony
Default Percentages in player window?

I noticed last night that the percentages that show up when you mouse over your health, mana, experience, etc. always show as 100%. The numbers at the end of the bar still indicate the correct % only the mouseover is incorrect. Not that big a deal, just thought I'd mention it.
Tanvarien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 11:40 AM   #107
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Caetenne
Exclamation Tablets Inventory Window

After dealing with a non=stop crash bug that wouldn't let me in the game until today's patch, I've finally made an inventory window I'm happy with. It is attached to this post.

To use it, just download the file and place it in your Tablets UI folder. Overwrite the existing file if need be.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_Inventory.xml (55.1 KB, 111 views)
Old 09-16-2005, 09:53 PM   #108
jakevsnake
A Gray Wolf

Default Crashing

that inventory xml is crashing my system.. gonna have to revert back to the old i think

Menaya
jakevsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 10:43 PM   #109
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakevsnake
that inventory xml is crashing my system.. gonna have to revert back to the old i think

Menaya

It's a bug with the new code they need to work out. If you retry now with it preloaded, you shouldn't crash anymore. I had to put up with it while testing that new window. The crash only happens if you reload the UI set...once you start up with that file in place you won't crash.

It does work fine though...Sony just needs to fix their UI rendering code (pure virtual calls are bad, m'kay?)
Caetenne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 11:25 AM   #110
caribacey
A Ghoul

Default Not compatible.

I get the SOE xml files not compatible message when starting up, but otherwise no problems. I did overwrite the file you posted.

Thanks.
caribacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 11:30 AM   #111
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

There are two others I posted a couple of days ago about a page back. I'm just finishing up some other small bugs I noticed and I'll be publishing a new "official" version.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:39 PM   #112
ZealPath
A Gray Wolf

Thanks, I wasn't thinking straight when I posted before, what I'm hoping to get my hands on is a titleless version of the hotbar with no clickes, that also has support for the dod-implemented features. I imagine this is an easy mod but I haven't had time to take a look at the file myself yet.
ZealPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 01:49 PM   #113
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Exclamation New zips posted

I've put up new zips for now due to people having troubles with using my fixes in this thread and because it's been too long after the expansion to not have them. An additional version will follow in the next week with some other small fixes.

Class animations went somewhere and I haven't had time to look at them. The zips are a little smaller now, due to some optimizations I made. Not a big deal, but it will help those on 56k a bit, plus the admins will probably like the lower bandwidth costs

They're pending approval now, but that shouldn't take long.
Old 09-24-2005, 04:00 PM   #114
Ueauvan
A Ghoul

Server: Tunare
Default horizontal hot key 2-4?

any chance you can make a horizontal version of one or more of the hot key banks 2-4 while keeping ccake bank 1?
Old 09-24-2005, 05:05 PM   #115
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caetenne
I've put up new zips for now due to people having troubles with using my fixes in this thread and because it's been too long after the expansion to not have them. An additional version will follow in the next week with some other small fixes.

Class animations went somewhere and I haven't had time to look at them. The zips are a little smaller now, due to some optimizations I made. Not a big deal, but it will help those on 56k a bit, plus the admins will probably like the lower bandwidth costs

They're pending approval now, but that shouldn't take long.

Uh hmm...those zips had some weird **** happen to them. I'm going to make some new ones now, do not download the ones currently available.
Old 09-24-2005, 05:28 PM   #116
sawoutsiders
A Bat

Default New Download

Hello there first let me say I love Stone Grey tab as my UI. I have used the UI since I started EQ 2 years ago dont like playing without it. I downloaded the update today all spell boxes, grp window, compass window , and xp bars are blacked out . Dont know if its me or new update. Any help would be great
sawoutsiders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 05:59 PM   #117
Caetenne
A Crystal Gargoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawoutsiders
Hello there first let me say I love Stone Grey tab as my UI. I have used the UI since I started EQ 2 years ago dont like playing without it. I downloaded the update today all spell boxes, grp window, compass window , and xp bars are blacked out . Dont know if its me or new update. Any help would be great

As per the post right above yours, those zips had...issues. I just submitted ones that don't, so redownload them when the one you want is approved.
Old 09-25-2005, 10:14 AM   #118
mareeuh
A Shissar Disciple

I haven't downloaded the new Tablets you just had approved, I've been fine with just the fixes posted. I would like to know if I can get unnumbered hotkeys, please. I tried removing it myself. That was bad of me to try. I have hotkeys and inventory using the ccake, but I can't seem to get them unnumbered again since DoDH. If it's in the new downloads disregard, if not any chance of having that made or fixed? Thanks
Mareeuh
mareeuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 06:46 PM   #119
Jianyi Arcanus
A Fire Beetle

Default Target Rings

The target rings for the new zips are the same as the default rings. Didn't they used to be much sharper, circular rings with the Tablets UI? I much preferred those.
Jianyi Arcanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2005, 08:23 AM   #120
Primus1872
A Bat

Default Compass Line

Im using the future green. When i get a mission and it gets marked on my compass. The mark is off to the left. I was standing right in front of one of those instant zones and that compass line was pointing me off to the left. An not straight at the zone in.
Primus1872 is offline   Reply With Quote