Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > hybrids
User Name
Password

Old 03-10-2014, 12:30 PM   #1
Orienn
A Fire Beetle

Default spell window layout please help

my main is a ranger, and my box is an SK...and with the basic UI iv gotten into playing with my spell gems going from left to right (rather than up and down) because coming back from other MMO's it just helped me adjust returning to EQ. So heres my thing i downloaded sparxx's ui and i like it alot, but the spell window is up and down and i cant seem to rotate it the way i want it, and i really dont want to relearn how to play/raid with my spells that way so if i cant fix it i guess its back to the regular UI. Im a noob when it comes to all this computer technical stuff, so what im asking is there a way i can rotate it? or maybe add a spell bar that does go horizontal, if so please tell me how? any feed back would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!
Orienn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:32 PM   #2
Sparxx
Featured Artist

Featured Artist
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orienn
my main is a ranger, and my box is an SK...and with the basic UI iv gotten into playing with my spell gems going from left to right (rather than up and down) because coming back from other MMO's it just helped me adjust returning to EQ. So heres my thing i downloaded sparxx's ui and i like it alot, but the spell window is up and down and i cant seem to rotate it the way i want it, and i really dont want to relearn how to play/raid with my spells that way so if i cant fix it i guess its back to the regular UI. Im a noob when it comes to all this computer technical stuff, so what im asking is there a way i can rotate it? or maybe add a spell bar that does go horizontal, if so please tell me how? any feed back would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

Try this: http://www.eqinterface.com/download....php?s=&id=6500
Just unzip to the SparxxUI Folder and overwrite.
Sparxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 12:58 PM   #3
Orienn
A Fire Beetle

ok that worked as far as the window left to right, but now is there anyway i can reduce its size? because it spread over the edge of both sides of the screen? i could do with out the name on it say just the picture like the normal one maybe?
Orienn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 01:31 PM   #4
Sparxx
Featured Artist

Featured Artist
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orienn
ok that worked as far as the window left to right, but now is there anyway i can reduce its size? because it spread over the edge of both sides of the screen? i could do with out the name on it say just the picture like the normal one maybe?

Try this: http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=6465
This is a modification by Moonfish of my spellbar which is re-sizable.
Sparxx is offline   Reply With Quote