Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 11-08-2007, 03:21 PM   #16
SmileyFAAce_

Well, after loggin in that day, I had to reinstall windows on the primary Hard Drive. I had forgotten the password for user account ( I had changed it that night in a rush >< ) of the pc and the way to go around that did not work via mother board ( NO CLUE WHY ). That took me a long time with patches and removal of spyware from HP on origional opperating system restore CD's. ( micro trend scans ect .. )..

Well, it took 45 mins to get the " A Shadowknight " to spawn in Befallen for the Key to drop for Wraps McGee to say " trick or treat " too.. was 12:00 AM exactly when the npc spawned and I ran over to the door for Wraps and BAM.. no more Wraps McGee. All other NPC were trick or treated but about 4 which were VERY EASY to locate via allakhazam and memory.

*note to Sony.. Thanks for not answering my petition on 11/3/07.. and to this day it is STILL un-answered.. By the way, phone support is not available at 1-858-537-0898 as of today at 12:00 pm 11/8/07. The " press one for ... press 2 for.. press 3 for.. press 4 for " does not work.. I have left a message via 1-858-577-3100 and someone giving me to a voice mail of a GM I take it..
There was no SYSTEM WIDE MESSAGE stating when the event was over.. or when they were taking the npc's out of the game..

IF it was not for the great folks of this site, I would have not been able to get as far as I did on the quest in the first place.. Thanks again all.

( just bad luck I guess )

SmileyFAAce_

ps. I will be updating some things in the SmileyFAAce_'s downloads in the next week. I may as well put my 90 day game card to use;P