Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 01-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #1
aroidan
A Treant

Default Wondering abouta GH portal window

Hello all,

I have long been wondering if this is possible. I have absolutely 0 skill in this kind of thing so I will not take it amiss if someone comes out and says flat out impossible hehe.

background: YOu know when you set the GH portal to go somewhere, and walk onto the portal stone, after a few seconds the window pops up in top left corner of screenl. You then click accept and off you go. Anyways, is not a huge deal no, but I have long wondered if it is possible to mess with that window.

1) make it smaller. The thing is freaking huge! Yes, I know you can reduce it and it will stay that way, but only for the session, and then next time you log in, you have to do it again. Again, not a huge deal, but a bit of an annoyance.

2) Change its default location. Same as with size, you can do this, and it will survive the various times you use the portal that individual session, but only until you log out. Next time you come back, have to do it again.

As I said, is not a huge deal, but I box 2 toons regularly, and have been doing a good bit with alts recently, so it gets really really annoying to have to deal with this every time I use portal on multiple toons.

thanks much in advance!

aroidan of Torv/ Fennin
aroidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #2
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I played with it once before and it seems to love being stuck in the upper left of the screen.

Ironically enough, I mentioned this to the Devs today before I read your post.

Btw... speaking of the Guild Hall, I have sound emitters for that zone if you want it. It adds the sound to the regen pool, aug pool, telelportation area, fire sound to the hot coals underneath the tradeskill units, and zone music. Also some sounds for the Bazaar as well.

http://www.shakahr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=478

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote