Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > Melee
User Name
Password

Old 06-12-2004, 01:28 AM   #1
dragomancer
A Bat

Default looking for a dps counter or a UI that has one built in for a rogue

i am looking for a rog dps counter system to let me see how much damege per secound i do or a UI that comes with one already in it..... if you could give me some suggestions or sites that would be much abbliged
dragomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 02:27 AM   #2
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

There is no function of the UI for this..

there ARE how ever several parsing programs that you can find and use as your own risk. (they are borderline EULA violations).

do a google search for "Everquest Parser"

and see what you find.

/bow

.: Have a question? Read this :.
[ F.A.Q ]
Kudane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 01:40 PM   #3
Weskat
A Tempest Toad

Server: Tunare - mostly retired

EQ Watcher does what you are looking for. Here is the link. GL
Weskat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 02:37 PM   #4
Inokis
Pale Scrawny Guy

Server: Bristlebane // Erollisi Marr
Send a message via Yahoo to Inokis

People have been banned for EQ Watcher, as said before, use at your own risk.
Old 07-12-2004, 06:08 PM   #5
Lax.
A Bat

Sorry for posting on a month old thread but seeing as how it's still getting read.. It's ridiculous to assert that people have been banned for using EQWatcher. I've kept an eye out for one single banning in the 2 years EQWatcher has been available, and none have been reported anywhere I've seen...

You have a much higher chance of being banned for EQPlayNice than for EQWatcher, and as Smedley says... they don't take bans lightly and EQPlayNice is a clear violation of the EULA but does not generate bans.
Lax. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2004, 02:30 PM   #6
Shugamayatu
A Ghoul

Server: inny

EQWatcher or any other log parser is not a violation of the EULA unless you use it (or any other program) for *UNATTENDED MACROING* (wich is a PITA to set up anyhoo, so why bother?).

"EQWatcher Evolution is a real-time text input parser, previously intended only for use with EverQuest log files. EQWatcher interprets small programs written for it that do certain things, most notably audio responses such as Text-to-Speech or .WAV sounds, when user or game text input is read. For example, when used with EverQuest, EQWatcher Evolution can speak out loud things like your character's damage per second, your character's movement speed, tells received, all using information from the text log files. Similar can be expected from other games that allow writing text logs in real-time -- EverQuest 2, Horizons, World of Warcraft, you name it. EQWatcher's abilities also allow advanced uses like accessing databases, and simple but useful things like controlling Winamp. EQWatcher by design CANNOT be used to "macro" (automate game play), hack, or sniff packets, and is therefore not against the license agreement for most software (including EverQuest)."

If memory serves there's an official statement from SoE about EQWa, and it's legality in reference of the EULA on their (EQWa's) website.
Shugamayatu is offline   Reply With Quote