Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Site news/help Forums > Eqinterface/Eqgui News
User Name
Password

Old 12-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #1
Dolby
Lord Dolby of Veeshan

Server: Veeshan
Default EQ Patch 12/9/08

Today a patch to EverQuest was pushed live and with it has come some interface changes. I have posted a compare of the changes to the default interface here.

Due to the addition of the EQUI_MarketplaceWnd.xml any one with a custom EQUI.xml file will need to update it by adding the following in red shown in the compare. I'll update this post if any other quick fixes are found that effect most interfaces.

*** UI Changes ***
  • The target window should now align with bottom of the player window.
  • The font combobox in the options window should no longer be overlapped by the label "Confirmations".
  • Added Style_Tooltip to SIDL.xml this now allows for turning on or off the tooltip window for certain UI elements.
  • Alt + Left clicking buff icons should now display the information correctly.
  • Buff icons should now tile correctly in the Buff Window.
  • Added the ability for scroll bars to automatically hide when not needed (See Style_AutoVScroll and Style_AutoHScroll)
  • Tabs can now be hidden on tab boxes.
  • Added "TileLayoutBox" which allows for automatically laying out components in both the vertical and horizontal directions at the same time. This is similar to the Horizontal and Vertical layout boxes.

In addition the EverQuest EULA has changed. Thanks to SmileyFAAce_ for noticing and posting the changed EULA for discussion.

Patch Compare - 12/9/08
Patch Notes - 12/9/08
Dolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:59 PM   #2
SmileyFAAce_

Thank you once again Dolby.. You are always a king pin of the sight with all your help for us all ; )

SmileyFAAce_