Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 04-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #1
Stice
A Snow Griffin

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Color change aggro request

I thought I would be cool to have the aggro gauge change color on my player window. what I was thinking was one color to 70% (Green or White, the color it is now) then another to 99%(Yellow) then 100% (Red). they do not have to be right on 70% and 99% but close to that.

I have tried to figure out how to do the color changing gauges for a while and I just can not get it after reading all i could on how. if someone that knew how to do this could take on this task that would be awesome, thanks for looking.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml (55.0 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Stice : 04-23-2013 at 09:17 PM.
Stice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:15 PM   #2
Stice
A Snow Griffin

Or could do one for the hitpoints gauge and I could just switch it over from the <EQType>1 for the health to <EQType>149 for the aggro. and honestly the color does not matter as well I can change that too.
Its just the numbers I get a screwy. I have had ones with white to 70% then yellow to 99% 100% was red all the time, gauge worked but looked silly with the 3 colors up all the time. or one with just yellow in it and when it went to 98% it just went all white. I'm lost.

thanks,
Old 04-23-2013, 11:11 PM   #3
Makavien420
A Tundra Mammoth

It requires offsetting and overlaying the gauges and then setting them all inside a container which I am lost on doing myself or I would also love to make color changing gauges.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:00 AM   #4
Stice
A Snow Griffin

Yeah I know, i tried to follow Color Changing Guide and even downloaded a few peoples UI's with changing color gauges but got VERY lost in how it works.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #5
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar

problem with that guide is it was written before the containers were required..If anyone needs to see how they are done feel free to look at mine and if need explained ill be happy to explain how it works.

Hal
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:49 AM   #6
Stice
A Snow Griffin

I did try to use yours Hal, it still is all messed up.
All I am really trying to do it have the gauge red at full 100% then one hit and goes yellow to 70% then the rest from 69% down white

I am using the health bar to just make it easier to just cano with my shaman to see the gauge as its just the same width and can change the eqtype later to the aggro.

So that being said I tried to make sense of what your gauge's read and came up with this... as you can see i need any help at all you can give.
thanks
Code:
<Gauge item="Player_HP"> <ScreenID>PlayerHP</ScreenID> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <TextOffsetX>-155</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>44</GaugeOffsetY> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </FillTint> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <!--<Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines>--> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>0</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>54</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>0</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>0</RightAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> </Gauge> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeBackground_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>146</CX> <CY>15</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_GaugeFill0_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill1_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>-9600</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>13800</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill2_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>-13700</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>13800</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>9600</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-4200</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill1_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge1A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>96</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge1A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>142</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>96</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-42</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>13700</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-100</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill2_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge2A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>137</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge2A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>137</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>1</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-1</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge5"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>0</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge>

Also attaching my player window with this added.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml (60.1 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Stice : 04-25-2013 at 01:01 AM.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #7
Halelen

ok first thing is as its written for hp its set to go every 20% so first thing that needs to be done is it needs to be reduced to 3 changes from 5(which you have done)also since you cut out 3 and 4 need to change 5 to 3 which is simply the gauge overlay and then need to adjust the numbers to represent the places you want the changes and everything is based off 10000.i see your coming out at 13800 to 26000. Your fills are also all different sizes ..what are your gauge sizes? None of the numbers are adding up to the same size.So you want changes at 99% and 69% correct?Then in your offsets need to be the percent - your gauge size to get it set properly so on a 10000 at 80% the offset is 2000-110= 1890. This will make the first change at 80%. For 20% change just need to add 2000 to the rest. So next offset is 3890, next 5890 and finally 7890. . Basically what you are doing is setting a small gauge that counts down to the percentage you want and then the rest is a cover that you want to disappear in one tick.. I have made some notes on your file below they are bolded for ease of location they aren't necessarily all the things that need changed but they are a few that need attention.

Ok does that make it any clearer? if not ill check back in a little while

Code:
<Gauge item="Player_HP"> <ScreenID>PlayerHP</ScreenID> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <TextOffsetX>-155</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>44</GaugeOffsetY> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </FillTint> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <!--<Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines>--> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>0</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>54</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>0</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>0</RightAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> </Gauge> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeBackground_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>146</CX> <CY>15</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_GaugeFill0_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill1_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>-9600</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>13800</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill2_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>-13700</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>13800</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>9600</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-4200</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill1_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge1A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>96</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge1A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>142</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>96</CX><--- this size and the offset below need to equal gauge size <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-42</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>13700</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-100</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill2_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge2A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>137</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge2A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>137</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>1</CX><---here you have gauge size 1 then offset -1=0 nothing will happen <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-1</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge5"> <------Change this to 3 <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>0</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge>

Hal

Last edited by Halelen : 04-25-2013 at 03:03 PM.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #8
Stice
A Snow Griffin

Well first off my window is set at 150 and my gauges are set to 0 each end I came up with -4 for borders and so gauge would be 146 and my fill minus the gauge ends would be 138 i think.
so the 99% of 138 is 136.62 I just rounded up to 137 for the red
the 69% of 91.08 again I just rounded up to 92 for the yellow

Did you do the 2000-110= 1890 because your gauge is 110?
I think I am getting more of an understanding of this, but still not too close yet.
thakns for the help on this.

Code:
<Gauge item="Player_HP"> <ScreenID>PlayerHP</ScreenID> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <TextOffsetX>-155</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>44</GaugeOffsetY> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </FillTint> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <!--<Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines>--> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>0</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>54</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>0</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>0</RightAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> </Gauge> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeBackground_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>146</CX> <CY>15</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_GaugeFill0_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill1_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>-13700</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>13800</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill2_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>-9100</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>13800</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>13700</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-13562</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill1_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge1A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>137</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge1A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>133</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>1</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-137</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>9100</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-8952</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill2_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge2A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>91</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge2A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>88</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>91</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-47</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge3"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>0</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge>
Old 04-25-2013, 05:50 PM   #9
Halelen

ok so 138 is the gauge length you want. ok next you should probably use 10000 for fills and such need to get your percentages of 10000 for your offsets.

Did you do the 2000-110= 1890 because your gauge is 110? yes so you would put 138 in place of 110. so once you get the percentages from 10000 you would subtract 138 from them and that would be your offsets.

HTML Code:
<Gauge item="Player_HP"> <ScreenID>PlayerHP</ScreenID> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <TextOffsetX>-155</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>44</GaugeOffsetY> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </FillTint> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <!--<Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines>--> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>0</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>54</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>0</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>0</RightAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> </Gauge> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeBackground_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>146</CX> <CY>15</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_GaugeFill0_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill1_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>-13700</X[B]><----Make this your first offset amount[/B] <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>13800</CX>[B]<---make this 10000[/B] <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill2_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>-9100</X>[B]<---- Make this your second offset amount[/B] <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>13800</CX><--- Make this 10000 <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X[B]><-----Make this 0[/B] <Y>43</Y> [B]<-----Make this 0[/B] </Location> <Size> <CX>13700</CX>[B]<-----this is 10000 - your first offset[/B] <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-13562</GaugeOffsetX> [B]<------- this is the remainder of the number above from 10000[/B] <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill1_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge1A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>137</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge1A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>133</X> [B]<---you would want this to be 140[/B] <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>1</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-137</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>9100</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-8952</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill2_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge2A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>91</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge2A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>88</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>91</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-47</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge3"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>0</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge>

there are a few more hints above 8)

Hal

Last edited by Halelen : 04-25-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:49 PM   #10
Stice
A Snow Griffin

Is this getting any closer to what you mean now?
not sure why this is to 140 yet so I can figure out the 2nd gauge.
<Location>
<X>133</X> <---you would want this to be 140
I stated in on things before I saw the hints, hope I diudn't back myself up more.
Code:
<Gauge item="Player_HP"> <ScreenID>PlayerHP</ScreenID> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <TextOffsetX>-155</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>44</GaugeOffsetY> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </FillTint> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <!--<Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines>--> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>0</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>54</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>0</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>0</RightAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> </Gauge> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeBackground_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>146</CX> <CY>15</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_GaugeFill0_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill1_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>-9762</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10000</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill2_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>-6762</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10000</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>9900</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-100</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill1_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge1A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>137</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge1A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>140</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>1</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-9762</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>6900</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>3100</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill2_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge2A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>91</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge2A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>88</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>91</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-6762</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge3"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>4</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>0</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge>
Old 04-26-2013, 02:24 AM   #11
Stice
A Snow Griffin

well I did all I could to try to make it work check over and over and thought to myself this is so close what could be wrong? all my numbers lined up and were working right, but wasn't filling the gauge. so i loaded your player window into my UI and I think i found my problem. your gauge in my UI does the same it does on the one you just taught me to make. It does not cover it just shows every 20% a diff color as with mine showing a diff color at 70% and 99%.

here is what I came up with... and it works but not right, what would cause it to do that to both your player window and my player window, pic attached to show you what i mean too.

BTW thanks so much for helping me I know I have the coding figured out now but the other problem I have no clue.

Code:
<Gauge item="Player_HP"> <ScreenID>PlayerHP</ScreenID> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <TextOffsetX>-155</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>44</GaugeOffsetY> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </FillTint> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <!--<Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines>--> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>0</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>54</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>0</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>0</RightAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> </Gauge> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeBackground_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_GaugeFill0_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill1_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>-6762</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10000</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill2_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.dds</Texture> <Location> <X>-9762</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10000</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>3100</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-6900</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill1_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge1A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>6</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>69</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge1A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>100</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>42</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-96</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>100</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-9900</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill2_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge2A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>6</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>137</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge1A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>140</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>2</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-136</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge3"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>6</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>0</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Pieces>PW_Gauge1A_X</Pieces> <Pieces>PW_Gauge1B</Pieces> <Pieces>PW_Gauge2A_X</Pieces> <Pieces>PW_Gauge2B</Pieces> <Pieces>PW_Gauge3</Pieces>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gauges copy.jpg (175.5 KB, 16 views)
Old 04-26-2013, 07:04 AM   #12
Halelen

Hey unless your using windows pieces in dds format you need to change the fills to .tga
Old 04-26-2013, 09:36 AM   #13
valaury3169
Enhanced Imperial Golem

I have not played with color changing gauges, but my understanding of how this works leads me to believe that the super long gauges and whatnot need to use the width of your gauge as the multiplier instead of simply 100. If you don't, your math is not going to work out and you may get unexpected results. Let me explain because it may help you get the math better.

The real key in making this work is the 'hiding' gauge. For simplicity's sake, I'll just use a gauge that is 100 pixels wide. When the standard gauge ticks off, it erases 1 line of pixels at a time. This matches up to a percent; 1 percent=1pixel. In order for the hiding gauge to disappear completely and in synch, it needs to erase 100 pixels at a time. So the width then needs to be 10000; 1 percent= 100 pixels. So, if you expand your gauge to 138 pixels, your 'hiding' gauge needs to be 13800 so that 1 percent=138 pixels.

Because of the offsets, you may be able to get away with just 10000, but using the gauge width as the multiplier should make all of the math synch up and make more sense. It should also make calculating the offsets easier as well.

Hopefully this helps.
valaury3169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 10:27 AM   #14
Halelen

His code and math all worked out just needs to change .dds references in the XML cause he us using .tga window pieces
Old 04-26-2013, 12:01 PM   #15
Stice
A Snow Griffin

that makes sense, I did that but got parts of other images in my gauge now makes me think i am not on now if it is picking up other parts of the window_pieces01.tga.
attaching a photo to show you. also attaching my player window and everything for color change is at the top.

Also i am still a bit confused on how to figure out the X location on the 1b and 2b. where you said a bit ago on this thread...
not sure why this is to 140 yet so I can figure out the 2nd gauge.
<Location>
<X>133</X> <---you would want this to be 140

This is pretty fun to learn, I like a good challenge.

Code:
<Gauge item="Player_HP"> <ScreenID>PlayerHP</ScreenID> <TextColor> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </TextColor> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <TextOffsetX>-155</TextOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>44</GaugeOffsetY> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>240</B> </FillTint> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Background>A_GaugeBackground</Background> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> <!--<Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines>--> <EndCapLeft>A_GaugeEndCapLeft</EndCapLeft> <EndCapRight>A_GaugeEndCapRight</EndCapRight> </GaugeDrawTemplate> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <TopAnchorOffset>0</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>54</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>0</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>0</RightAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> </Gauge> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeBackground_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="A_GaugeFill0_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill1_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>-6762</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10000</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item = "A_GaugeFill2_PW"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces01.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>-9762</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10000</CX> <CY>12</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>3100</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-6900</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill1_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge1A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>6</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>69</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge1A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge1B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>100</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>42</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-96</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>240</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2A"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>100</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-9900</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill2_PW</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Screen item="PW_Gauge2A_X"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>6</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>137</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Pieces>PW_Gauge1A</Pieces> </Screen> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge2B"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>140</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>2</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>-136</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>240</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Fill>A_GaugeFill</Fill> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge> <Gauge item = "PW_Gauge3"> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>6</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>138</CX> <CY>13</CY> </Size> <GaugeOffsetX>0</GaugeOffsetX> <GaugeOffsetY>0</GaugeOffsetY> <Text></Text> <TextOffsetY>8000</TextOffsetY> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <!--<TooltipReference/>--> <FillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </FillTint> <LinesFillTint> <R>0</R> <G>0</G> <B>0</B> </LinesFillTint> <DrawLinesFill>false</DrawLinesFill> <EQType>1</EQType> <GaugeDrawTemplate> <Lines>A_GaugeLines</Lines> </GaugeDrawTemplate> </Gauge>
Attached Images
File Type: jpg funkygauge.jpg (65.2 KB, 21 views)
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml (60.1 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Stice : 04-26-2013 at 12:34 PM.