User Name
Password

Old 04-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #286
HJKP
Premium Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by miark
I can not duplicate this saving is working fine for me can you load the default UI and then try to save see if it works there

I have tried both now first Default,there it worked fine even if i logged out and in Again,it was still there.
Than i tried LODI and when i logged in again it was gone.
Atm i have 6 diff buff/spell sets saved,but i know i can have 10 saved,so i dont have to many atm,thats not the reason.
Btw your fix Works great,thanks alot,its good to see ones stuff again.

Droladek
HJKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:17 PM   #287
brahman
A Gray Wolf

thank you so much.

Honestly I just logged in for the first time in like 2 years and until I got lodi going it wasn't the same game, didn't feel like home

much <3 for the time and effort.
brahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:51 AM   #288
brahman
A Gray Wolf

Is anyone able to either add in the aggro meter, or recommend a piece of another UI that would fit well with lodi?
brahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:38 AM   #289
miark
A Snow Griffin

Server: tribunal
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahman
Is anyone able to either add in the aggro meter, or recommend a piece of another UI that would fit well with lodi?

You can load one by going to options / keys / UI / aggro meter window toggle /
and set a hotkey I use ctrl-alt-A this will show you and top aggro person on
selected mob. I am still working on integrating it into the group
Window but this is causing sizeing issues, so it may take along time
Miark

Edit - Just checked and /aggro will also open the same window if you don't want to bother with setting a hotkey

Last edited by miark : 06-24-2013 at 03:45 AM.
miark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 06:50 AM   #290
miark
A Snow Griffin

Default CotF update

now that NDA is lifted I can say I have a working Lodi for CotF update ready to post on launch day I have made some major changes,

First I am including the original spell icons as I am no longer going to be able to keep updating 2 separate files it is just taking way too much time. If you want the new spell icons that EQ now uses just delete the gemicons01.tga - gemicons03.tga and the spells01.tga - spells07.tga files

Second I have reworked the group window it is a bit larger now as I added merc aa xp gauge to it I also added a hover over tool tip that now shows what each gauge is I have left room and may go back later and add in agro gauge or might place leader aa xp there would like to know all your thoughts on what should go in the blank space. (merc endurance for casters and merc mana for melee is showing 0% this is a design change as dev's removed those stats from merc's and currently I do not know of a way to make them auto hide I can remove but it removes player stats so for now they will just say 0%)

Third I have I think unless things change on release removed all loading errors so you should not get a your XML files are out of date error

Fourth I have also changed the font size in several places to allow for level 100 to display correctly

Finally I added the extra 2 shared bank slots that come with CotF so the bank window is larger now if time permits I will go in soon and update the bank so it shows the extra slots of the larger bags though this is a low priority as you can still see all the items by right clicking the bag icon in the bank window

If you find any errors please let me know I have tested this on silver and gold accounts but there may be some issues I wasn't able to test

***NOTE***
This is only a preview of the changes the actual files will not be uploaded until the 8th when CotF launches

I will post screen shots of the new changes along with the update on the 8th as well
Old 10-08-2013, 06:35 AM   #291
miark
A Snow Griffin

Default CotF update

files have been uploaded just waiting on approval hopefully it gets approved before servers unlock

Updated screen shot attached

Again let me know if there's any problems with the update
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000007.jpg (228.9 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by miark : 10-08-2013 at 06:48 AM. Reason: add screen shots
Old 10-08-2013, 07:18 AM   #292
aliano325
A Gray Wolf

Can't thank you enough for taking this UI over and helping the Lodi Faithful out! I have been using this UI since it came out.
aliano325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:43 AM   #293
HJKP
Premium Member

Default Update

Quote:
files have been uploaded just waiting on approval hopefully it gets approved before servers unlock

Updated screen shot attached

Again let me know if there's any problems with the update

Thanks alot for this fine update.
All i have noticed so far is Hotbar 1,the one with bags, it dosent Count pages up or Down.
If you have more Hotbars open,you cant rezize them and the arrow on the end is very small.

Droladek
HJKP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:19 AM   #294
indy6678
A Gray Wolf

Default awesome!

thanks for the update. I wish the buff window could be different. I was wondering if there is anyway you could look at and pull out the buff/song windows from: http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=6351
and make them usable in Lodi. I like being able to see what spells I have on and the times.
indy6678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:29 AM   #295
aliano325
A Gray Wolf

any way to have the buffbar be like it used to be? Meaning instead of the 2 tiered horizontal, the original 1 continual horizontal buffbar with names underneath?
aliano325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #296
miark
A Snow Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy6678
thanks for the update. I wish the buff window could be different. I was wondering if there is anyway you could look at and pull out the buff/song windows from: http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=6351
and make them usable in Lodi. I like being able to see what spells I have on and the times.

I think that's already there indy check out the folder buffs then Buff 2 slides with text I have attacked a screen shot just copy the files you find there into the main folder and choose replace files
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Buff 2 slides with text.jpg (45.5 KB, 7 views)
Old 10-11-2013, 09:00 PM   #297
miark
A Snow Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliano325
any way to have the buffbar be like it used to be? Meaning instead of the 2 tiered horizontal, the original 1 continual horizontal buffbar with names underneath?

The only one I could find is this one I can try to work on a better one later I stated this one long ago but could never get it to fully fit on screen for all 42 buff slots but if your resolution is high enough it might work for you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg longbuff.jpg (44.6 KB, 10 views)
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_BuffWindow.xml (64.8 KB, 3 views)
Old 10-11-2013, 09:16 PM   #298
miark
A Snow Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJKP
Thanks alot for this fine update.
All i have noticed so far is Hotbar 1,the one with bags, it dosent Count pages up or Down.
If you have more Hotbars open,you cant rezize them and the arrow on the end is very small.

Droladek

You can still change pages with the arrows and the shift 1-0, why it's not showing the right number has been bugging me for the last 3 patches. I can not figure out what's wrong with the EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml file and it's the same file that's causing the problems with the opening new Hotbars.
If I get a chance over the weekend I will try to play with it but if there's not a fix by Monday morning I probably won't get to it till next month as the rest of October is packed for me
Old 10-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #299
indy6678
A Gray Wolf

Default yeup

Quote:
I think that's already there indy check out the folder buffs then Buff 2 slides with text I have attacked a screen shot just copy the files you find there into the main folder and choose replace files

I Love you man
indy6678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:46 AM   #300
miark
A Snow Griffin

just noticed a bug with the symbols for main assist / puller / tank and such they are still lined up with the old positions will try to figure them out this weekend and post a patch