Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > SidlWidl & SIDL Fiddle help.
User Name
Password

Old 11-29-2005, 10:50 PM   #1
Redmage
A Gray Wolf

Default SidlWidl - Images Not Loading

Okay, not really a problem, but I thought I'd post since I've been fighting with this most of the night. I take such large breaks between modding skins that I usually forget how I fix these problems.

Problem: I was modding a window and adding my own custom graphics, had the coding correct, everything was working fine and previewing it in SidlWidl things were looking great. --When I log into EQ, the graphics weren't there.

Solution: Many of you may know this already, and I've done this I dont know how many times. I'm sure I won't forget anymore but here's the deal - If you change any of the attributes of true, or false, SidlWidl will change them to True or False. From what I understand, EQ doesn't like the Caps.. so you will have to manually change them to 'true' or 'false' all lower case.

I'm sure the veterans out there already knew this, but hopefully this will come in helpful to someone else.
Redmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 12:19 AM   #2
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Sometimes that happens when you are missing the Texture tags in the XML to call the actual image being used.. SidlWidl will display images without the Texture tags, but EQ needs them.

Make sure you have all 4 tags for the graphic you are using.

- Texture tag
- UIAnimation tag
- StaticAnimation tag
- Pieces end tag

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote