Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 01-26-2005, 07:13 PM   #16
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

atm i dont have problem seeing xp dif in zones per mob at any level ( usen httk with all my toons on bristlebane atm) toons from 35-68 atm.but i see what your saying you would see more of the blue line per kill so could note better xp easyer ( as in if its actualy 1% per kill or 1.5% per kill).down side is it would make that xp bar seem to take forever to fill since its bigger.

atm gagues are if i rember right 1/3rd taller than normal gauges ( so as to make room for the % number in box in middle).might later on make an alt version of that window for down load but atm i gota figure out how to adjust the shortduration buff window an get the lable eq types for the SIX extra slots soe added.

i havent been able to log in yet to see how the new six lables afect httk as far as loading (i took note before that any window that normaly shows in eq screen thats not up to current eq xml an not dispaly would cause the ui not to be loaded) im hoppen this isnt the case atm with httk. if it is a fast fix till i get the new window made would be to delet in that file that has you httk the short duration window xml an only that xml.

i have no clue atm why 6 more temp buff slots were added /shrug best bards i know can twist 4 songs at any one time regularly never 5 or 6 an aa buff pets like one clerics get only seen one up at any given time.

sorry for any problems not haven a new version up atm might cause yall.atm not seen a post with the eq types yet.gona go try again to log in .

** edit** just loged in you will get an error message due to the short duration buff window missing 6 added slots but it will work none the less. soon as i get my hands on the eq types for thoes labels of the new 6 new short duration buffs ill make new code an post an update.

but it will work now ui will load an work.other than not seeing the extra 6 short duration buffs ( i havent ever seen but 5 up at one time my self ever)/shrug maybe some buffs that should have been in short duration window wil be placed their .

sorry again for any problems this may cause .

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann

Last edited by axeion : 01-26-2005 at 07:39 PM.
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 02:29 PM   #17
Dracon_Battle
A Fire Beetle

Server:
Default Costom Hail to the King (httk)

If I could ask Mr. King to help me on this one. Can I get the heath bar changed so its all red with % sign. Meaning take the odd colors it turns away. It confuses me for some reason. And for the mercent window, can I get it where the Buy/Sell/Close buttons are all under the spot where the item is shown. Other then that it needs to be updated for the patchs, get the message that the UI is not (cant think of the word) uptodate. Thanks if you can help.
Dracon_Battle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 03:43 PM   #18
dmcahill2567
A Fire Beetle

Default Need to delete a toon...no delete button

Axion,

First off, thanks for a great ui. I love it and use it for all my toons.

I need to delete a toon, but I do not have a delete button on my char selection screen. If this is not worth a fix, let me know I will load ( gasp !! ) the default to delete the toon and then reload httk.
dmcahill2567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 09:32 PM   #19
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

dmcahill2567 just delet toon when ya 1st log in the ui isnt loaded when you 1st log into eq so delet button from default ui is their.Character select was made this way because i have know a few people to delet by acident their favorite toons by acident (either was super tired or super tipsy).kind make ya do little effort to delet a toon instead of acidently haveing your main deleted an have to wait weeks for soe customer service to undo the the acidental deletion .

Dracon_Battle il make an alt group window without the color changes some time next day or two .the merchant window buttons are spaced out so as to not acidently buy something you didnt want.the buy an sale can be stacked like default but done can not it would have to be in dif location.

as fare as the error that because of the short duration buff window . i havent updated it ti include the extra 6 slots soe has inclueded BECAUSE they havent posted a eq type for the labels for the buffs that would go their as of this post .im geting real tempted to make the extra slots an bar longer just to lost the error .

i like the labels because its handy if you do know the bar songs an dont see a song that you need for group playing you can ask for it ( i have a 51 bard an i use the labels for group stuff to make sure at a glance im playing right songs). if theirs no post by soe this week ill make a update over weekend for that window.
Old 02-05-2005, 04:22 AM   #20
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

I'm a 70 cleric in a raiding guild and I download this UI and it's like out of this world

I do how ever have 1 little issue with it, theres no invite or disband on the group window =( or any place at that.

But really is an awsome UI

Taean Goodie`Dude on Erollisi Marr Sever
Level 70 Prolate, Serving Bristlebane the God of Norrathe

Last edited by Taean : 02-06-2005 at 01:51 AM.
Taean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2005, 01:14 AM   #21
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

sorry all rl has me atm tied up, not alot time to work on ui atm .alot of rl problems ( when it rains it pours ) hopeing to get back to eq an codeing an grafics in next week .but atm health problems an haveing my mother in hospital tieing up alot of my time an energy.

Taean invite an disband buttons are in the action widnow as well as follow.mostly because some window's were swtiched around like group winodw is actualy player window (was just no room for size i was going for).sorry i droped ball on listing that in read me files.

also dont have the name of person who orignaly came up with idea for switching target , player an group windows around mine is coded a bit difrent but was inspired by a mod i cant find now.should some one know their name please pm me or post here id like to give them credit for the core idea .

sorry all again for the delay in updates an new windows .rl has to take front seat atm.ill do my best to check this thread daily .
Old 02-10-2005, 08:36 AM   #22
Dracon_Battle
A Fire Beetle

Server:
Default Axeion

Dude I am sorry to here that, hope she gets better. And far as the UI, I agree with. Family always comes first. Best wishs to you and your mother.
Dracon_Battle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 10:30 AM   #23
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

httk1.04 is updated for Dragons of norrath ... but theirs one bug not exclusive to httk .the inventory class icon animations will display as warrior atm.will work on fix/workaround when can even if means makeing inventory for each class so animation will be right.
Old 02-18-2005, 03:11 PM   #24
Weskat
A Tempest Toad

Server: Tunare - mostly retired

Axeion,
Check
<pieces>ClassAnim</pieces>
With DoN, we had to add the above line in the IW_Charview area. It previously existed at the end of the file with the rest of the <pieces>...</pieces> information. I *think* if it exists in both places it somehow screws up the UI and defaults to the warrior icon.
Weskat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2005, 06:09 PM   #25
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

old version had the class animation pieces in the main window xml.now my invetory atm has the animaiton pieces listed for main and IW_CharacterVeiw sub window.

thanks weskat for posting .guessing you can have two of the same name pieces listed if in difrent window/subwindows .cause atm its working fine in my inventory mod.
Old 02-18-2005, 08:46 PM   #26
Weskat
A Tempest Toad

Server: Tunare - mostly retired

No problem, I lost a few hairs trying to fix TransLunWrap
Weskat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2005, 04:05 PM   #27
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

1.06 has no errors now one issue is with people wanting to use group window in seperate ui .made seperate down load for group window now.probly will include that version in next httk version so as not to cause any one else problems.

working on potion belt window (its more or less done methinks) an bandolier atm besides doing a few request for peeps when i can get time.but had question should i include new windows with httk or have them as seperate downloads?

some windows that will be worked on will be..
target ring (probly should be seperate download)
potion belt ( more or less done but shares a tga grafic file with the bandolier)
bandolier window (not happy atm with 1st version i made)
track window (hate the default one)
bazaar window (more for function than look)
bazaar search window(more for function than look)
chat window (just think can do better version with a paper scroll look)
container windows (probly include in httk)
alt combat abilites window (like the cast window so they could be put back to back)
alt cast windows(with names on left,a no named version,an horizontal version)
alt selector window with longer xp gauges(as per a request)

and i know im forgeting something (shot glass of a brain an gallon of knowledge some information will be lost).ill try work in requests an updated windows as time permits.
Old 02-23-2005, 12:36 AM   #28
highlanderhcs
A Hill Giant

Server: Veeshan

Is there anyway to add a border to buffwindow? or would it need to be added to the graphic? I love the window, but its hard to move it around to where I want it, and even harder to click on it to lock it.

I've tried changing border to true and even close and minimize to true, and still no effect.

Thanks
highlanderhcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 01:37 AM   #29
highlanderhcs
A Hill Giant

Server: Veeshan

Ok nevermind.. I should have gone to bed before midnite. Had to look at the graphic reallllllly close to see theres like a inch of space below the buff where I can move it around. Thanks anyhow
highlanderhcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005, 09:57 AM   #30
cheryldawnrena
A Fire Beetle

This is Axeion's RL girlfriend, his computer OS died last night. Be a few days or so before he can get back to work on his UI.