Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 08-26-2004, 11:36 PM   #1
Centhena
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Centhena's Fully Functional Celtic TK Container

Ok so I was thinking I made this mod so everyone could use it right? But I posted everything in my ui thread. So I thought to myself how are people who don't use my UI gonna know about this thing? The answer was obvious.... start a new thread. The purpose of this thread is just to basicly advertise this mod. I've never made a post whose only function was to show off a mod before heh. I of course have a thread for my ui so people can comment make requests and let me know if something's not working. But I'm especially proud of this mod and I wanted to make sure everyone got the chance to see it.

This mod is fully functional and standalone. It does not require my ui to work. This mod contains no stretchy ugly mutilated graphics and should go nicely with any celtic\medevil\druid ui's. See thumbnails below. It is only tested at 1024x768 however.

This one took me longer than any mod I've ever made... a week and a half. I had to redo the whole thing 3 times trying to get it the way I wanted it. I learned many things about xml that I didn't know before. Prior to this it's never taken me more than 2 days to get a window finished and that was the previous container of Remelio's that I put the sides on. Aside from container mods the longest I've ever spent was a few hours on a window. I am fully convinced that whoever decided to put the augment sealer code in the container xml is a total sadist. This window reminded me why I quit programing. But it's done now and I hope you all like it. If you have questions comments or feedback you can post them either here or in my UI thread which i usually check daily. You can find the UI thread here! Feedback is what motivates me to keep posting new things so lemme know if you like it or have a suggestion.

With out any further adue......Download Me!

The following screenies are pretty self descriptive. remove.jpg is to show you where the button for remove delete and insert is positioned. I didn't like that you have an empty box display when the buttons are disabled so i removed it.

Centhena
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10slot.jpg (46.9 KB, 55 views)
File Type: jpg combine.jpg (41.0 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg empty.jpg (54.1 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg remove.jpg (57.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg disabled.jpg (56.3 KB, 45 views)

Last edited by Centhena : 08-27-2004 at 02:03 PM.
Centhena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 05:47 AM   #2
Vitaee
Enhanced Imperial Golem

/emote on

STANDING OVATION

/emote off
Old 08-27-2004, 01:39 PM   #3
Centhena
A Shissar Disciple

hehehe thanks

Cen
Old 08-27-2004, 02:36 PM   #4
CVamian
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Mithaniel Marr

weeeeeeeeeeee Love the ui and love the container too... I only use certain parts of your ui so it all works great.. Thanks again for putting so much effort, I look forward to the shrunk containers
CVamian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2004, 06:41 PM   #5
Centhena
A Shissar Disciple

finally got around to testing it and it works fine at all resolutions

Cen