Originally Posted by cfwmac007
is it possible to add a tick timer onto the top of a spell bar and work it in a way that when you that you can click a button on top of the gem to start a timer of some kind
Timers are kinda a trick:
1. all timers are in motion from when the UI loads not when you want it to (its an illusion mostly)
2. the only thing you could adjust would be a marker or slide bar...
3. these markers or slide bars would be independent to the gem itself
4. timer max duration or full cycle must be preset in the UI code, so while you could have it tick... how many ticks? talking 1 min (10 ticks)?
5. coding these is .... HUGE, no other way to put it, the longer the timer the bigger the code.
There are a few UI's and Mods that do have timers in them, do a search for Timer and see what you get in the down loads.