Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk
User Name
Password

Old 09-26-2006, 08:28 AM   #1
alacres
A Fire Beetle

Default *Wanted* Have you seen this interface?

HI everyone, I'm new to the site so bare with me. I have been looking around and haven't had any luck on any of the interface sites I've been on. I'm searching for an old EQ interface from back in the old days (I'm not sure what it's called.) You can see it on http://www.eqvids.com, in the "various eq vids" section. The video is called Sleeper's.
I have longed for this interface ever since I saw this vid. I really like the simplicity of it. I'm assuming it's not around anymore (such a shame) but I'm hoping someone might get it going again someday.
In the case that it is still around, or one similar to it, I would greatly appreciate a link to it. Thanks in advance.
alacres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 04:52 AM   #2
Harmonie
A Ghoul

This is a UI created by Sony before they gave us the customizable UI. It was the first step in customization since you could move the windows around to where you wanted them and adjust your buffs to be whatever shape you wanted the box.

There are a few threads by people seeking to recreate the classic UI (which this isn't) but usually in them is a link or a post by someone trying to recreate this one too...

Happy hunting
Harmonie is offline   Reply With Quote