User Name
Password

Old 03-17-2007, 07:53 PM   #1
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Server: The Seventh Hammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Tablets 3.0

I have officially taken over the Tablets UI's which were originally created by Talyns and were taken over by Caetenne who has since stopped updating them.

If you have any problems or questions please post here.

Please note that when you are unzipping this UI it is very important to "Use Folder Names" so that the mods go into their respective folders. The Original Mods may or may not work. If there is one that you really really want and it does not work please let me know and I will do my best to get it working for you.

Last edited by Brighid741 : 03-13-2010 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Update UI info
Brighid741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:56 AM   #2
Kaloog
A Gray Wolf

Great news. I look forward to seeing your work, on what I consider the best UI out there.
Kaloog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 08:15 AM   #3
Nelwenie
A Ghoul

Default Tablets v3.0

Hi,
I love your interface, but Im unable to make the % on mana work. Can you explain it further please?.
Thank you
Nelwnie
Nelwenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 01:10 PM   #4
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelwenie
Hi,
I love your interface, but Im unable to make the % on mana work. Can you explain it further please?.
Thank you
Nelwnie

Can you give me a screenshot of what you're talking about? It should work without you doing anything to it.

I need to know which Tablets you are using and if you are using any of the mods.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:30 AM   #5
Nelwenie
A Ghoul

Hi again,

Thank you for your answer, I am using the "Tablets Future Blue" and the mod called "target_wHoTT", here inclosed a cap screen of it.
As I am a caster, would help a lot if can get the % in the mana bar.
Thank you,

Nelwnie

http://www.geocities.com/nelwenie100/EQ000005.bmp
Nelwenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 11:46 AM   #6
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Says the page is unavailable for viewing, can you attach the picture to your post? You can do it down at the bottom where it says Manage Attachments.

I see what it is, it's actually the Player Window and the one you have there is melee window so it has a big End bar and small Mana bar. Let me make it a caster window and I'll attach the file here for you and add it to all of the uploads.

Here you go.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Caster_Plyr_Wnd.zip (2.4 KB, 68 views)

Last edited by Brighid741 : 03-24-2007 at 11:59 AM.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:16 PM   #7
Gdaren
A Snow Cougar

Server: The Tribunal, Test
Send a message via Yahoo to Gdaren
Default Blue still has the error

in the current Tab blue 3.0 still has the Casted Buff icon offset... Congrats on the promotion Brig....

PS what happened to future green

Last edited by Gdaren : 03-25-2007 at 08:25 PM.
Gdaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:46 AM   #8
Tutumkama
A Gray Wolf

Default Update

Just curious if this UI (I use Purple Marble would also like to see Red Stone)
will be updated for the 7/5/07 Patch.

Also in using this UI there are a couple of things I have had problems changing.
1- I would like to make pet window smaller(w/button)
2- Tried changing the spell icons but when I do it ruins the use of whole UI
3- Would like to use small buff icons rather than the large.

I love this UI but those are a couple of the changes I would like to do. Although I am not the most savvy with these type of files. If you could help me with that I would be highly appreciative.
Thanks

Tutumkama
Tutumkama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 02:11 PM   #9
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutumkama
Just curious if this UI (I use Purple Marble would also like to see Red Stone)
will be updated for the 7/5/07 Patch.

Yesterday I streamlined the UI - added some coding to stop the WDT_Filigree from breaking it and removed a lot of the files where the WDT was the only thing modified. I uploaded the new UI (version 3.02) for all the colors/textures. It should all work with today's patch however I won't be able to test it all until I get home from work tonight.

Quote:
Also in using this UI there are a couple of things I have had problems changing.
1- I would like to make pet window smaller(w/button)
2- Tried changing the spell icons but when I do it ruins the use of whole UI
3- Would like to use small buff icons rather than the large.

1) Was there a mod in the Original mods folder for a smaller pet window? I'll have to check it out and see, I don't have any pet classes so I'll have to run one up on another server to test stuff.

2) What Icons do you want to use? The UI uses the old style icons currently.

3) You want smaller labels in the buff and song window?
Old 07-05-2007, 02:51 PM   #10
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

It was asked if the entire UI I uploaded last night should be used or if there are just certain files that can be replaced.

I would strongly suggest replacing the entire folder. The reason being, I have modified the UI so that it does not have as many custom files which means it will break less with patches.

Basically pieces that were not truly custom - they only had the frames changed but everything else was default - have been removed from the UI and the coding to make sure they do not break when being pulled from the Default folder has been added to the proper places in the UI.

Likewise some of the image files have been removed so that when SOE updates them for new item graphics you don't get the "pearl necklace" graphic which is the default when you are missing an item graphic.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:08 PM   #11
sparkthefire
A Treant

Hi Brighid, i would like to say a big thank u for all your hard work and effort.I have used this ui for a very long time now.I was so glad when u stepped up and took it over.Im sure there is alot of us out here that praises all ur hard work.

Since this new patch concerning the aa's and item display i click on an item and i can see the name and a border around it...but the rest of it is all white.see some stats...the background is starky white tho...can u plz look into it.

Im using the tablets marble purple v3.02

thanks
sparkthefire

PS i did fix it myself last time but i dont remember nor have the time to fiddle with it.BTW i did dl and install the new clean UI so no mix and matches.

Last edited by sparkthefire : 07-05-2007 at 08:17 PM.
sparkthefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:56 PM   #12
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkthefire
Since this new patch concerning the aa's and item display i click on an item and i can see the name and a border around it...but the rest of it is all white.see some stats...the background is starky white tho...can u plz look into it.

Im using the tablets marble purple v3.02

thanks
sparkthefire

PS i did fix it myself last time but i dont remember nor have the time to fiddle with it.BTW i did dl and install the new clean UI so no mix and matches

Ok super odd, It's 100% working fine for me and I'm using the exact files in the Marble Purple zip file. I tried all of the flavors of Tablets and none of them are having the white background issue on the AA or Item Display windows.

Maybe try deleting your Default folder and letting the patcher re-download it?
Old 07-05-2007, 07:42 PM   #13
Blazze
A Bat

Hey, Thank you for the update, I am also havin an issue, different than any listed prevously unless I missed it. I am using future blue but my combat skill window (melee disc) is only showing 4 of the 8 slots. I've tried to copy the default version into the future file but it causes tablets to not be loadable. Any suggestions?
Blazze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #14
Tutumkama
A Gray Wolf

Default Ui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighid741
Yesterday I streamlined the UI - added some coding to stop the WDT_Filigree from breaking it and removed a lot of the files where the WDT was the only thing modified. I uploaded the new UI (version 3.02) for all the colors/textures. It should all work with today's patch however I won't be able to test it all until I get home from work tonight.

1) Was there a mod in the Original mods folder for a smaller pet window? I'll have to check it out and see, I don't have any pet classes so I'll have to run one up on another server to test stuff.

2) What Icons do you want to use? The UI uses the old style icons currently.

3) You want smaller labels in the buff and song window?

1- I have tried some of the other pet windows from the mod folder but when I load it stays the same. Prehaps something in the coding not allowing them to work?
2-the spell icons I really like are from the lodidodi 3.30 UI
3-I am looking at the actual size of the buff icon not the lable I kinda like the smaller ones since I only play on a 19" monitor.
4-I also use the buff windows on the right side of screen

I really appreciate your help and the work you are putting in. I only wish that I knew how to do such things as to not bother you.

Tutumkama
Tutumkama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #15
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
2-the spell icons I really like are from the lodidodi 3.30 UI

Ok, I have added a MOD to the mods folder for the Etasi spell icons (that's where Lodidodi got them). It's uploaded and pending approval for all of the flavors of Tablets. Here is what the icons look like.

Quote:
1- I have tried some of the other pet windows from the mod folder but when I load it stays the same. Prehaps something in the coding not allowing them to work?

I tried out the ones in the Original Mods folder and they do work but they're all about the same size. I did find the one pictured below, it looks a little more compact to me but I don't have any pet classes so I dunno. If you look around in the Downloads section and find a Pet Window you like let me know and I'll try to incorporate it. http://www.eqinterface.com/download...c&sb=lastupdate

Quote:
3-I am looking at the actual size of the buff icon not the label I kinda like the smaller ones since I only play on a 19" monitor.
4-I also use the buff windows on the right side of screen

There are right aligned buff windows in the MODS folder. I'm not versed enough to shrink the image for the numbers and keep it proportionate in the xml file. Your best bet is to find buff windows that you like in the Downloads section. http://www.eqinterface.com/download...c&sb=lastupdate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Etasi_Icons.jpg (112.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Pet_info.jpg (26.1 KB, 4 views)