User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2005, 07:13 PM   #11
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

atm i dont have problem seeing xp dif in zones per mob at any level ( usen httk with all my toons on bristlebane atm) toons from 35-68 atm.but i see what your saying you would see more of the blue line per kill so could note better xp easyer ( as in if its actualy 1% per kill or 1.5% per kill).down side is it would make that xp bar seem to take forever to fill since its bigger.

atm gagues are if i rember right 1/3rd taller than normal gauges ( so as to make room for the % number in box in middle).might later on make an alt version of that window for down load but atm i gota figure out how to adjust the shortduration buff window an get the lable eq types for the SIX extra slots soe added.

i havent been able to log in yet to see how the new six lables afect httk as far as loading (i took note before that any window that normaly shows in eq screen thats not up to current eq xml an not dispaly would cause the ui not to be loaded) im hoppen this isnt the case atm with httk. if it is a fast fix till i get the new window made would be to delet in that file that has you httk the short duration window xml an only that xml.

i have no clue atm why 6 more temp buff slots were added /shrug best bards i know can twist 4 songs at any one time regularly never 5 or 6 an aa buff pets like one clerics get only seen one up at any given time.

sorry for any problems not haven a new version up atm might cause yall.atm not seen a post with the eq types yet.gona go try again to log in .

** edit** just loged in you will get an error message due to the short duration buff window missing 6 added slots but it will work none the less. soon as i get my hands on the eq types for thoes labels of the new 6 new short duration buffs ill make new code an post an update.

but it will work now ui will load an work.other than not seeing the extra 6 short duration buffs ( i havent ever seen but 5 up at one time my self ever)/shrug maybe some buffs that should have been in short duration window wil be placed their .

sorry again for any problems this may cause .

Last edited by axeion : 01-26-2005 at 07:39 PM.
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote