Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 06-05-2005, 05:27 PM   #46
Haustant
A Bat

Default Need help with spellbar

I really like this UI. I'm using the specified resolution and my spellbar starts at 6 on the top part. I used the .ini that was in file and I was wondering if this can be fixed. Everything else falls right into place!!!
Haustant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 03:39 AM   #47
Uladar
A Fire Beetle

Server: rathe

Great UI bro. I use it and love it. One thing though. I was looking at some of the other UIs that have the HoTT window added/merged into another window and was thinking that that system would work perfectly for this UI. Do you think you might be able to create a alternate target window (the one over the compass) to only show HoTT info when the group leader has the Leader AA? Cause the larger target window is usually all I look at when I am looking to see what I have targeted. Other than that I love it. Would love to see something like that though.
Uladar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2005, 05:29 PM   #48
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

Server: bristlebane
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

6/29/2005 patch doesnt seem to bother httk at all atm. not geting any errors tho i expected character select to show something since it was in the download patch.

good news atm got comp almost in fighting form. seem to have sindle windle working corectly an got notepad++ working an got photoshop6 working on xp as well.been working on graphic an lettering update . ill list a top 10 "to do"soon an work on them . atm group window lfg, follow an disband buttons will be included.

"A man has honor if he holds himself to an ideal of conduct though it is inconvenient, unprofitable, or dangerous to do so. "
Walter Lippmann
axeion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 11:22 PM   #49
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

v3.42 is up.
Old 07-08-2005, 12:45 AM   #50
Xyndail
A Hill Giant

Server: E'ci
Default New Version

Axeion, just downloaded the new v 3.42. Works great, thanks much for the update!
Xyndail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 01:24 PM   #51
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

xyndail thanks for kind words.this update from last was 321 changes be it graphic or code.when i get time ill make a seperate group window as per a request .an sperate character select window with a delet button.

couldnt realy come up with top 10 because wasnt 10 total things requested for ui general use.but did try adress readability of font.adding group buttons to group window.fixed small things that i noticed threw use.

things still working on are..
a track window version thats lockable to one side an shows named much better an easyer to use.
a merchant window still no luck codeing new one.
a bazaar an bazaar trader windows .
alternate class inventory portaits

how all like the chat window i figure it be either hate or love type thing.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:25 PM   #52
maartena
A Gray Wolf

Default DoD update?

Depths of Darkhollow will be released in 2 weeks, and from what I have heard and seen on the boards it will be giving you custom UI trouble to the point of not even being able to log on.

http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq...2&no_redir=true

There's SOE's offical statement on the issue for now. Axeion, did you manage to get a beta signup for DoD so you can rebuild/patch the UI for Depths of Darkhollow?

I absolutely love Hail to the King, and I am hoping I can still use it after the 15th of September
maartena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 02:19 PM   #53
Muyan
A Fire Beetle

Server: Bertoxxulous
Default Great UI!!

This is a fantastic UI!! Thank you for all the hard work you have put in to this. I do have one question for you though, I would like to change the background color of the Chat windows. They are currently a leather like brown texture, and I would prefer to change the background to the grey marble that some of the other windows have. Can you offer any suggestion on how I can go about doing this?

Thanking you in advance,

Muyan
Muyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 05:11 PM   #54
maartena
A Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muyan
This is a fantastic UI!! Thank you for all the hard work you have put in to this. I do have one question for you though, I would like to change the background color of the Chat windows. They are currently a leather like brown texture, and I would prefer to change the background to the grey marble that some of the other windows have. Can you offer any suggestion on how I can go about doing this?

Thanking you in advance,
Muyan

The grey marble graphics file is in the same folder as the brown texture. I accomplished it by simply deleting the brown texture graphic file, and copying the grey marble file to be the same name as the brown texture graphic file.

It was a quick fix which worked immediately, and I did not feel like messing with editing ini and xml files!
Old 09-01-2005, 05:19 PM   #55
Muyan
A Fire Beetle

Server: Bertoxxulous

Thank you, Maartena!! That worked perfectly.

Muyan
Muyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 02:25 PM   #56
maartena
A Gray Wolf

I installed a different UI yesterday.... went with Drakah's Legacy for now. But I really would like to go back to HTTK if I can, so can you tell us whether this UI will still be updated in the coming future?

Thanks
Old 09-14-2005, 04:51 PM   #57
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

sorry been down sick missed alot of eq stuff.should get dod tonight an maybe start working on ui as soon as tomorrow .asumming i dont get put in the hospital .. pneumonia again second time this year an its not wanting to go away.

i sincelry apoligize for any problems this caused . expect a week or so for i can get httk updated.depending on hospital time etc.during all this time been building a new comp to run eq better rather ironic huh.
Old 09-23-2005, 05:37 PM   #58
axeion
A Predatory Creeper

just back from hospital .haven breathing problems but good news is next week or two i should be up to updateing httk.sorry for problems this caused .i wount be playing eq till i can set up to work on httk .i dont want to play with out my own custom interface .

rest asured httk will be updated .but it wil take me while to get healthy enuff to figure out xml code in my o2 starved head atm.again i am sorry for the problems this has caused.thanks for all the kind words emails an suport for this project .
Old 09-23-2005, 09:43 PM   #59
Carry
A Gray Wolf

Server: Lany's

I was able to get by and still use the UI by typing alt- W and the old selctor came up with all stats info and target/cast bar If I need any DoDH stuff I just load default , then switch back when I am done.
I hope you feel better soon.
Take care,
Carry Anywhere
Carry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 11:10 PM   #60
johnnyb
A Bat

Default Wellness wishes...

Sorry to hear you were ill I hope you feel better soon!
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote