rjengel
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Fennin Ro
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via Yahoo to rjengel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiterr
how i just get normal pointer

Simply download this attached file, and copy it into your Cavalier Custom UI folder, it will modify the cursor back to a defualt styled one

Hope this helps to solve your problem

Sincerely;
R.J Engel
Attached Files
File Type: zip window_pieces01.zip (39.3 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by rjengel : 06-16-2006 at 12:53 AM.
rjengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 04:06 AM   #18
rjengel
A Shissar Disciple

Default Version 3.0 Due Out Soon

As we speak I am uploading the latest version of Gothic-Cavalier for distribution to all my faithful fans. I have made quite a few changes from all the requests I haved been getting. GO HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION

For Questions or comments concerning this or any UI I created please leave it here

RJEWORKSHOP FORUMS

Sincerely;
R.J Engel
Old 10-20-2005, 02:29 AM   #19
rjengel
A Shissar Disciple

Default Version 3.1 Due Out Soon

Just a little heads up all, I have been doing some tweaking, and adding in some tidbits I have been getting from my fans, through e-mail, and I will be releasing version 3.5 due out within the next few days, so be on the look out for a slightly new look, and a new overall feel to the windows in this growing favorite.

Sincerely;
R.J Engel

Last edited by rjengel : 11-02-2005 at 10:51 AM.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:49 AM   #20
rjengel
A Shissar Disciple

Default 3.1 RELEASED INI missing HERE IT IS

For some reason it would seem that the UI_Character_Server.ini file that was included in the 3.1 Update has gone MIA, so here is a link to the file
Attached Files
File Type: zip UI_Character_server.zip (4.3 KB, 12 views)
Old 11-02-2005, 10:53 AM   #21
rjengel
A Shissar Disciple

Default Gothic Cavalier V 3.1 RELEASED

You can download the latest version of my Fantasy Based UI here:

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=4235

Here are a copy of the release and read me file notes:

GOTHIC - CAVALIER Custom User Interface for EverQuest

Created By: R.J ENGEL
Version: 3.1
Release Date: September 13, 2005
Last Updated: October 30, 2005
Compliant with: Depths of Dark Hollow and Below

-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-*****-
This is a Fantasy Based User Interface, You will see that all windows are themed to resemble one another with their
basic border design, and semi-tranparent features. You may also notice the use of multifunctional windows throughout this
UI, this is to make the UI as versitile as possible for any and all classes, while also begin almost custom fitted
to each indivdual class.

NOTE:
* UI_Character_server.ini File Included (change to your character name and server name in order to work prior to loading EQ. Back-up your old copy, and when loading the UI make sure to unclick the "Keep Your Layout" option)
* HOTBUTTON 4 (EQ button / Actions / Hotbutton 4) is the Optional MANA GAUGE

I hope you enjoy the look, feel, and overall functionality of this UI as much as I do. If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to post them on my forum at:

http://p105.ezboard.com/bworkshopforum

also you can visit my website for the most up-to-date information concering my User Interface's at:

http://www.rjeworkshop.com/index.html

Updated and modified numerous files in order to correct errors occuring after the 10/27/05 Death to the Old Defualt UI update patch that had broken my borders.
This Update includes modification to everyone included file.
99% of the code was reorganized, moddifed, corrected, changed ot recoded all together. Also a large amount of the graphics, about 3/4 of them have been modified.

This Installatio calls for a CLEAN install.... To do this complete the following steps.
1.) Go to your EQ Default UI directory (Normally C:\programfiles\Sony\EverQuest\uifiles) and locate your custom CAVALIER folder, highlight it and delete it
2.) Create a new Folder (Call it something simple like CAVALIER)
3.) Extract the Content of the .zip file you downloaded into this New Directory.
**REMINDER: NEVER COPY ANY FILES INTO YOUR DEFAULT DIRECTORY.

Your Done.. follow the next steps to get your UI running in game.

UI_Character_Server.INI is included make certain to place this into your default EQ folder
(Normally:C:\programfiles\Sony\EverQuest) and make sure to make a backup of your old UI_char_server.ini File
Rename the File to match your's for example mine is: UI_Fithin_Fenninro.ini

Once in everquest, type in /loadskin Cavalier
Make Certain to unclick the "Keep Your Layout" option if you want the windows to be set up like in the screen shot.

**An alternate way of loading this user interface is through the option window. Under the General Tab of the options window (alt + o), you'll see a button on the lower left corner named "Load UI Skin" Click on this and another window will appear, listing the folders in your "uifiles" folder.
Default will be listed, as well as the Formal_Function. Select the one you desire and click on Load Skin. The screen will freeze for a few moments, then pop back on with the NEW UI Files Loaded.

Enjoy and Thank you for the download and all your comment's. If you like this UI recommend it to your friends and make sure to post all your comments to my F.A.Q forums at
http://p105.ezboard.com/bworkshopforum

Sincerely;
RJENGEL

P.S: any concerns e-mail me at [email protected]
Old 11-09-2005, 11:18 PM   #22
rjengel
A Shissar Disciple

Default New Borders Due Out Soon

Currently working on re-vamping the design of the window borders. I thought they needed some more style. So I am re-designing all the window borders for my GOTHIC CAVALIER User Interface. Work has me going in and out of town alot lately, and I am due for a trip to Louisanna Soon, so I am going to hold off the release of the update until I get back from my trip, so that I can finish up all the fine details for the windows, and give them several trial in-game runs. Keep a look out for the up and coming update, I think you all will love the new design. All of the major windows will be re-skinned, and alot of the not so major windows will have custom borders, designs, and layouts added to them as well.
And remember to make certain to go to http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=4235
and click the "Add to my favorites" button so you will be notified when any and all updates and patches are released...

Sincerely:
R.J Engel
Old 01-15-2006, 08:35 PM   #23
rjengel
A Shissar Disciple

Default Version 4.00 Out

Released Version 4.00 on January 15, 2006. Made quite a few modifications to the over all feel of the UI as well as multiple modifications to allow for ease of information extraction. The Group Window has mainly become the all encompassing Window of Information and supplies. And I have also modded one of T.Kings old Arcane Spellbooks to work with the new default spellbook functions the look was slightly modified to allow for easy insertion into this UI. I have also had some requests fro guild beta testers for my UI to do some other Skinning Options for the UI... So I have also released

RANJA DAZE which you can preview here

As Well As

WALKING DEAD which you can preview here

These UI's consist of mainly 95-98% of the same coding with only the skinning of the Windows Graphics used to give the UI a totally new feel.

Make certain to add this and my other 2 UI's to your "FAVORITES" list so others will know how popular this UI is... Thanx again for you VOTE....

Sincerely;
R.J Engel

P.S: Any Problems please feel free to e-mail me [email protected]
Old 03-10-2006, 09:37 PM   #24
rjengel
A Shissar Disciple

Seeing as some how my UI_Character_server.ini files are not apparently making it into the download version of my User Interfaces. I have decided to post a zip file copy of the .ini file here for easy download.

Sincerely
R.J. Engel
Attached Files
File Type: zip UI_Character_server.zip (4.9 KB, 76 views)