Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 02-19-2004, 12:23 PM   #1
wraetthu
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Interesting UI issues

Ok, so I was looking for a new set of UI's, and tried the Delta UI's in the complete sets. Great UI, but I didn't like the Target Window Setup and tried to adjust it... didn't like it. Not a problem, I'll go back to my old set up and patch it back in.

One of the adjustments in Delta's UI is to patch in his window setup in your EQ directory file named UI_username_servername. I deleted that out since I'd saved my old copy of this to another folder (just in case), copied back in the old version, switched back to EQ, and loaded my old CustomUI folder. Needless to say, no UI changes... Hmmm, ok, let's rename the folder and try again.

Previously I'd found that the Custom UI settings only liked to read the folder that comes first alphabetically. Changed folder name, back into EQ, Load UI <new name> no luck. Ok, so something's wrong here. Deleted UI_name_server out of EQ files, deleted CustomeUI outta UI files, re-copy default to new folder, and repatch in 1 custom ui. try again in EQ, no luck.

Ok, maybe in my delirium last night I accidentally changed the default folder. Delete default, let EQ repatch it. Copy default to new file, load in 1 custom UI that I knew normally works, go into EQ /load customUI.... not working... Now what to do?
wraetthu is offline   Reply With Quote