Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 05-27-2015, 06:43 PM   #1
psn300
A Bat

Default simple bag inventory and weapon slot UI element? (for a Bard)

Hi

I'm playing a bard on the new progression server and it would seem that the old way of dragging bag/main inventory and weapon slots to a hotkey bank and being able to move items around no longer works. I'm assuming this is to accomodate the new-ish clicking from bags, which is great, but makes swapping instruments on the fly a pain. There is no bandolier until DoN and that's going to be several years off.

I've only used this site for full UIs and spell gems and i'm not sure where I should be looking for a single piece like this.

Basically, I would love to find a UI piece for the main inventory slots (bag slots) plus weapon slots, only.

I tend to keep my UI minimal and not ornate. And I would like to still use my main inventory so I would need a piece that doesn't replace it, just makes those slots available on the main UI.

Is there a particular section of the site I should be looking? Or is anyone aware of such a piece?

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers!
psn300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 10:22 PM   #2
firescue17
Premium Member

Server: Vox
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

You can still hotkey the empty inventory slot. Hold ALT or CTRL (I can't remember which) when dragging the top level inventory slot to the hotbar.

firescue17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:04 AM   #3
Kaner
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

My player window has all the inventory slots. Take it and change the types to in bag slots. My UI is Kaneazen_SoA. I would link it or even edit it for you myself but I am currently on a tablet.

[email protected]
Kaner is offline   Reply With Quote